SGS Employee Review

Toxic Work Environment and Difficult Management

September 30, 2019
The typical day at work consists of waiting for calls, making calls, and drafting proposals when you're not on a client meeting to prospect new accounts. Some products are much more difficult to sell due to circumstances, which are not taken into good consideration by management. Members of the management have opposing instructions.
3.0Salary / Benefits
April 25, 2020
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
January 13, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Managers aren't responsive to employee complaints. Employee's career progression was never a priority. Salary & benefits could have been better and higher
November 12, 2019
Auditor (Former Employee) - Makati
Travel travel travel. Excellent benefits! Medicine reimbursement, allowances, employee engagement monthly, travel service, LOTSSSS of Trainings!!! Lots of learning, really...
  1. Toxic Work Environment and Difficult Management