SGS Employee Review

September 28, 2019
I was able to developed and practice my technical knowledge. The company is also good in building a competitive employees as it provides and invest a lot in training.
3.0Salary / Benefits
October 21, 2019
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Analyst 1 (Former Employee) - Makati
The training here is truly remarkable. This company is recommended for fresh graduates. The staff in Instrumentation department are very sociable and nice to work with.
November 20, 2018
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Analyst (Former Employee) - Makati
SGS Philippines is a good company to work with upon graduating from college. It is a good place to earn primary actual work experience. However, through time, you may somehow feel confined and not advancing anymore, thus, you will choose to leave and look for better jobs which may contribute to your growth.
Pros
Free medical allowances, insurance, bonuses
Cons
Long hours, less opportunity for growth
April 25, 2020
Same location
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
  1. The company provides a lot of training which is very useful for my professional growth