SGS Employee Review

My experience in sgs philippines, inc.

May 28, 2019
Working hours is 8AM-5PM but everyday I do a lot of overtimes due to high volume of work. The regular working hours is not enough to do the work......
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long hours of work
December 17, 2018
Same role
Office Associate (Former Employee) - makati, philippines
I interact with different kinds of people. internal clients and external. Given the chance to showcase my full potential by giving me full attention and approval on task assigned.
Pros
more learnings
Cons
April 15, 2018
Same role
Office Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Good compensation and benefits. Good environment. Open mindedness in work related. You will learn many things here. Good in handling internal and external problems.
October 30, 2014
Same location
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) - Manila, P00
We work as a team and the operation of the laboratory is 24 hours. We alternately work in night shift and day shift. Since it is a 24 hours operation, we have a one week roster for our vacation monthly. I learned on how to performs Analyses of Gold/ Gold Bullion using Gravimetric method of analyses and Fire Assay method and Performs Analyses of various metals and compounds using Fusion method and X-Ray Fluorescence Technique as well. The hardest part of the job is the compensation that we get from the company. the minimum is very limited for earnings though accommodation,laundry and food allowance are already given. The most enjoyable part is the interpersonal relationship with my colleagues.
  1. My experience in sgs philippines, inc.