SGS
SGS Employee Review

Mining workplace

October 30, 2014
We work as a team and the operation of the laboratory is 24 hours. We alternately work in night shift and day shift. Since it is a 24 hours operation, we have a one week roster for our vacation monthly. I learned on how to performs Analyses of Gold/ Gold Bullion using Gravimetric method of analyses and Fire Assay method and Performs Analyses of various metals and compounds using Fusion method and X-Ray Fluorescence Technique as well. The hardest part of the job is the compensation that we get from the company. the minimum is very limited for earnings though accommodation,laundry and food allowance are already given. The most enjoyable part is the interpersonal relationship with my colleagues.
2.0Salary / Benefits
October 21, 2019
Same role
Laboratory Analyst 1 (Former Employee) - Makati
The training here is truly remarkable. This company is recommended for fresh graduates. The staff in Instrumentation department are very sociable and nice to work with.
September 28, 2019
Same role
LABORATORY ANALYST (Current Employee) - Makati City, Metro manila
I was able to developed and practice my technical knowledge. The company is also good in building a competitive employees as it provides and invest a lot in training.
May 28, 2019
Same location
Office Associate (Current Employee) - Manila
Working hours is 8AM-5PM but everyday I do a lot of overtimes due to high volume of work. The regular working hours is not enough to do the work......
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long hours of work
  1. Mining workplace