SGS
SGS Employee Review

November 18, 2020
La empresa cumple con pagar la mensualidad más los beneficios de horas extras y dominicales, Te paga los beneficios sociales, te pagan las gratificaciones y te capacitar en temas referentes a lo que es descargas.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Contaba con servicio médico y con la enfermería que hay en intertek
May 15, 2020
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
I am a good employee because I can't do a good job if I ever find you I will do everything I can. I need a good job to help my parents and my sibling's so they can finish school.
April 25, 2020
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
January 13, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Managers aren't responsive to employee complaints. Employee's career progression was never a priority. Salary & benefits could have been better and higher
  1. Grato ambiente de trabajo y son responsables con las capacitaciones al personal.