SGS Employee Review

Good place to grow and learn

February 8, 2019
Personnel are provided with tools to grow and learn within the organization. Management is directed to grow the company within their divisions, but support groups are not aligned and thus customer satisfaction is affected.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Great travel and learning opportunities.
Cons
People in the organization are not geared for company growth, Top Management have personal agendas that affect the performance of their jobs.
May 15, 2020
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
I am a good employee because I can't do a good job if I ever find you I will do everything I can. I need a good job to help my parents and my sibling's so they can finish school.
April 25, 2020
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
January 13, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Managers aren't responsive to employee complaints. Employee's career progression was never a priority. Salary & benefits could have been better and higher
  1. Good place to grow and learn