SGS Employee Review

Disorganized structure

January 4, 2020
Not willing to listen and accept suggestions and criticisms. In denial of their shortcomings and tend to blame mistakes to other people. Their code of integrity is questionable. They tend to make it as self owned business because they want to let us do what they want even though it may harm or risk the company's performance. They have already wasted a lot of good and productive employees. The management doesn't know how to handle employees.
2.0Salary / Benefits
May 15, 2020
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
I am a good employee because I can't do a good job if I ever find you I will do everything I can. I need a good job to help my parents and my sibling's so they can finish school.
April 25, 2020
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
January 13, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Managers aren't responsive to employee complaints. Employee's career progression was never a priority. Salary & benefits could have been better and higher
  1. Disorganized structure