SGS
SGS Employee Review

Ambiente de trabajo agradable

October 22, 2020
Un día típico en el trabajo es ejecutar la agenda diaria y al cierre del día consolidad el informe y remitir a la jefatura;Una excelente cultura laboral porque los trabajadores han interiorizado las políticas de la empresa y por tanto ya forma parte de su cultura,Lo mas difícil tal vez sea adaptarse en los primeros dial a las plataformas digitales de gestión de datos o información.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Línea de carrera
Cons
ninguna
May 15, 2020
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) - Cubao Quezon City
I am a good employee because I can't do a good job if I ever find you I will do everything I can. I need a good job to help my parents and my sibling's so they can finish school.
April 25, 2020
INTERN (Former Employee) - Makati
Working as an intern was very fun and informative. My supervisors and co-workers were all warm and welcoming; they made it known that I can approach them whenever I needed help. I was guided without being babied; they knew when it was fine to let me accomplish something and when to step in and help me. I learned a lot about work ethics and laboratory techniques. Indeed, a good work environment brings out the best in workers.
January 13, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Makati
Managers aren't responsive to employee complaints. Employee's career progression was never a priority. Salary & benefits could have been better and higher
  1. Ambiente de trabajo agradable