Seven Seven Global Services Inc

Seven Seven Global Services Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines22 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I worked at Seven Seven Softwares full-time.

Pros

Easy to talk to if you have any concerns.

Cons

Not much perks; Benefits are pretty standard....
Salary / Benefits
It depends on the client
for me I enjoyed it because there is a lot of work to do, I'm a pressure driven guy there is no boring day it really keeps me busy and it really pays well also.
Salary / Benefits
We receive multiple call a day with different issues and you need to do your job to the best of your ability in order for you to meet the need of your user's. I was able to receive multiple incentives for executive months because I was able to meet our monthly stats as individual, including my performance, attendance, quality of tickets and call and customer's feedback. The years of my stay in Seven-seven taught me a great lesson in life that increase my career growth this company is one of the best work place I had esp. my boss and colleague.
Salary / Benefits
Seven Seven Global Services Inc. have provided me with additional skills that sharpen my experience as a business analyst. They provide their people with training that molds and help them succeed in the future.
Salary / Benefits
I love working with Seven seven because they put my needs into considerations first. The management is very easy to talk to so we can voice out our possible concerns easily. There is certainly work-life balance and I would like to maintain that.
Salary / Benefits
I'm very thankful to have been part of this company. I have learned a lot from my experience and worked with good people. Seven Seven really takes care of its employees.
Salary / Benefits
No regularization no work-life balance. No so friendly boss, particularly Indian national boss. I left due to no career growth present since projects are worst as worst.
Salary / Benefits
Has its own room for each account. Very secured facility and place to work. Teammates are reliable and easy to work with. HR not so organize but always giving an update.
Salary / Benefits
Depending on where you're assigned.
I was assigned as a Systems Analyst for one of their clients, and my peers there were one of the best teams I've worked with.
Salary / Benefits
Seven Seven Global Services Incorporation is a very nice company and I enjoy the work together with my lively and funny collegues. I learned a new shortcuts in microsoft excel and how other functions works like vlookup.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
One of the best recruitment agencies I worked with. Representative ensure they visit us at the deployment office every week to check how we are and what we need.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, Nice people, Nice boss, nice compensation, worklife balance. the best BPO maybe. Nothing more and nothing less to say. recruitment is the best
Salary / Benefits
Offers big salary but no increase and no other benefits. No initiatives for work life balance, no activities and not fun at all. Workplace culture is a bit toxic and old school.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work is reading 100++ emails. Checking and Implementing various job tickets ranging from low to high Impact. Monitoring alerts for thousands of servers and doing Lifecycle server change.

The hardest part of the job would be doing multi-tasking. A typical example was resolving severity 1 issue on a server while doing scheduled changes on other servers.
Pros
Work from home with high pay
Cons
Loaded with work from client
Salary / Benefits
Mainly the goal of the company is to be able to grow bigger in the industry. At the same time, the relationship with each other is what makes everyone stay longer because it's very family-like.
Pros
The company is established in the industry.
Cons
Too company-driven
Salary / Benefits
Was trained quickly with real work experiences
Was mentored thoroughly throughout the recruitment processes

Flexible work schedule

Family-like culture
Pros
1 hour flexible schedule
Salary / Benefits
77 global is a recruitment company in which they also hire IT professional and deploy them in their Clients. They also deploy people in the US depending on the projects.
Pros
They deploy people in US
Cons
Management is not so good
Salary / Benefits
as deployed in Unitedhealth Group, Fun with lots of Activities. People are helpful and are willing to help you in times of needs. Low compensation and late salary. No benefits given. Most enjoyable part of the job was to be deployed in Unitedhealth Group as an Analyst.
Pros
Meeting new friends and co-workers
Cons
late salary, low compensation and lack of benefits
Salary / Benefits
• Provide Production and UAT support for batch job in mainframe using Control-M.
• Promote packages in UAT and Prod using changeman.

• Forced jobs to run from the scheduled library.

• Creates ticket for batch abend unless required.

• Used Platinum for checking availability table space in a database.

• Fixed NDM failed jobs in Connect Direct

• Ensures completion of FTP jobs in mainframe.

• Used CA Workload Automation in monitoring transmission jobs that will come from users of a different application. Perform support such as restarting or force completing of said jobs on a certain box as per advised.

• Used JHS to view failed or successful jobs. Mainly used for investigation of a failed job.
Salary / Benefits
The company sent me onshore to lead the project for Marine Underwriting/Insurance software. I have been to the QA main office in Virginia and had also been sent to Massachusetts for interaction with developer and business analyst. I enjoyed leading and been the key person in testing the Marine system, trained new hires and engaged in weekly calls for testing updates.
Salary / Benefits
Recruitment, HR, and Management are not aware of each other's decisions.
No transparency. Conflicting information from client and management.