SetSchedule

SetSchedule Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews

Great experience

I learned a great deal of information about the recruiting industry. I saw a lot of different companies who ran their construction teams right and other companies that weren't doing as well. Overall, it was good.

Pros

All the team member are helpful and caring.

Cons

Fun place to work at here

Those are fighting words

I was hired to be a part of the customer service restructuring and reorganization. During the interview, they told me I was in for an uphill battle and were they right! As a start up you have to wear many hats and sometimes roll up your sleeves, stay late, or/and need to think outside of the box. I have to say I have never worked harder in a position, but I appreciate the fact that the company at is open to improve and has the ability to make changes without being caught up in red tape. Pro: the company is amazing, they have tech that is valuable for our clients and a product despite a few complains that many have found real success with. I love being a part of something that helps and I feel that I have a real opportunity to make a difference with not only with my clients but with the company as a whole.

Pros

I have a real opportunity to make a difference.

Cons

Taking over someone else’s position and making changes is always hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SetSchedule. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits