SetSchedule

SetSchedule

SetSchedule Employee Review

SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy. SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy. Honestly, people are the best part of SetSchedule. Very good experience with SetSchedule. Extremely professional and delightful. I had a lot of questions about the process. They explained to me the step-by-step process as the representative was very patient with me. Recommend any experienced agent that is ready to meet with new Leads. Excellent service. Very courteous representative, quick response.

5.0Salary / Benefits

Fast-paced company with hands-on managers

Fast-paced company with hands-on managers. Real-time feedback to improve your performance so that you can reach your KPIs. Overall, it was a great company.

Cons

lack of confidentiality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SetSchedule. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.5Salary / Benefits

SetSchedule Reviews by Job Title

SetSchedule Reviews by Location

• SetSchedule
  • SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?