SetSchedule

SetSchedule Employee Reviews

Philippines2 reviews

Fast-paced company with hands-on managers

Fast-paced company with hands-on managers. Real-time feedback to improve your performance so that you can reach your KPIs. Overall, it was a great company.

Cons

lack of confidentiality

SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy. SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy. Honestly, people are the best part of SetSchedule. Very good experience with SetSchedule. Extremely professional and delightful. I had a lot of questions about the process. They explained to me the step-by-step process as the representative was very patient with me. Recommend any experienced agent that is ready to meet with new Leads. Excellent service. Very courteous representative, quick response.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SetSchedule. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits