Servicio Filipino, Inc

Servicio Filipino, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines45 reviews

Operations Department is a happy workplace. Bosses are very accomodating and willing to train and motivate newly hired personnel.

Based on my work experience for 3 years and 11 months I've learned so many things and adopt right process in handling client and people. My Department Heads are very supportive in terms of work and even personal matter specially family matters.

fun work working in office

When i am in Airport very stress full working with the client because when they ask something to do they want it soon as possible even the job are very impossible to done in a day.

Pros

Cons

You canot enjoy youre day off or lunch

Productive and fun to be with other employees

Overwhelming and healthy work environment. Despite of some other toxic co-workers. All labor standards complied and very well implemented. I learned how to extend my patient all throughout of my working experience in the company.

A Company that Stands Firm In Christ.

Been in the industry for over 50 years. One of the pioneers in human resource consultancy and placement. A well established company. Serves a lot of clients all over the Philippines.

Collaborative

Competitive but understanding culture. Management is pro people but target oriented. The most enjoyable part is that the CEO listens to mid management

Productive and fun workplace

Servicio Filipino Inc. has a very kind culture. They think of their people first before anything else. Life balance is there too. Approachable bosses and fun co workers.

Over-all the job is satisfying because i am fun of talking to all different kinds of people

Working in this company teach me so much. Dealing with different educational level of people. How to handle problems and stand for your decision and learn to accept failures too. Dealing with unsatisfy clients and learn to facify them.

Nah

Nothing to say if you would like to know more just call me directly. But to be honest with them they have a good management but lacks employee empowerment.

Productive and fun work place

Performing total plant shutdown.. Calculate the dimensions using the knowledge of the mathematics and measuring materials such us vernier caliper, micrometer..

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Fun Workplace due to the number of people

Servicio Filipino is a manpower provider of Clark Airport Support Services, the management of SFI is good but sometimes overtime pay is not accurate as one that has been filed.

Good company

I have learned different kinds of strategies how to deal on a specific work with safety precautions. Hardest thing was when the job order has a very short time commencing that makes you work even on breaktimes and day off. The happy moments on my previous work is when we finish the task and impress expectators for a job well done.

its ok thats it.....

its ok thats it,,,8am to 5 pm schedule. Monday to Saturday schedule office located at QC and San Pedro and have 500 clients all over the country. a sort of good company maybe...

Helpful Supervisor

matulungin ang supervisor at tinuturuan ako ng iba pang employees para malaman ang ibat ibang field ng human resources. marami ao natutunan at maiaaapply sa future

good work

Acted/ utilized as over all maintenance man specializing on masonry works; i.e. tile setting, setting, house fence repair; carpentry works i.e. furniture and cabinet making, ceiling, and walls repairs; landscaping works i.e. fountain & pond making; garden design, grass cutting. • Doing some painting works; like roof, fence, rooms, doors, garage/ car park window grills, wall, cabinet, and safety precaution on housing compound. • Repair/ fabricating of childrens play ground, steel chairs/ bench, steel tables, bridges, window grills, guardhouses, gates, etc. • Utilized as service driver in and out of the housing compound.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hrs

good working environment

I enjoy working in this Company, they have a lot of programs and trainings for their employees. it makes me grow in my chosen career as a Human Resource Person.

generous work mate

very good working experience . but not in salary . the only thing that you can said to them is to increase the salary. :) a good boss, kind. understanding.

Great experience

Working here is great experience. For being a Admin Assistant/Compensation Benefits I learned a lot like handling people, balancing the funds of the office, maintaining the environment and time keeping. I believe that the skills and experiences I have gained at this position make me an ideal candidate.

Productive and fun place in working there

My experience there was so funtastic and wonderful because the place was so good and clean the people are so kind and my co-workers is very funny when where in duty and the superiors was very kind to us...and i will cherish that memories forever.

Pros

On time pay out

Cons

8 hours

Good working area

They are providing all the needs of their worker in terms of office supplies that will make working more easy, office uniforms for the employees and even snacks for meryenda.

Productive and fun

To be the leading globally competitive human resource placement, consultancy, workforce development and services company in the Philippines, ASEAN, Asia-pacific and the world.

Pros

Lunch, Dinner

Cons

8hrs

Good only for starting employee

SFI is a manpower agency so it is only good for those who are starting but not for career stability and security. they offer low salary to engineers.

Pros

Fast job application

Cons

no career stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servicio Filipino, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits