Servicio Filipino, Inc

Servicio Filipino, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Operations Department is a happy workplace. Bosses are very accomodating and willing to train and motivate newly hired personnel.
Based on my work experience for 3 years and 11 months I've learned so many things and adopt right process in handling client and people. My Department Heads are very supportive in terms of work and even personal matter specially family matters.
Salary / Benefits
A Company that Stands Firm In Christ.
Been in the industry for over 50 years. One of the pioneers in human resource consultancy and placement. A well established company. Serves a lot of clients all over the Philippines.
Collaborative
Competitive but understanding culture. Management is pro people but target oriented. The most enjoyable part is that the CEO listens to mid management
Productive and fun workplace
Servicio Filipino Inc. has a very kind culture. They think of their people first before anything else. Life balance is there too. Approachable bosses and fun co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Over-all the job is satisfying because i am fun of talking to all different kinds of people
Working in this company teach me so much. Dealing with different educational level of people. How to handle problems and stand for your decision and learn to accept failures too. Dealing with unsatisfy clients and learn to facify them.
Nah
Nothing to say if you would like to know more just call me directly. But to be honest with them they have a good management but lacks employee empowerment.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Performing total plant shutdown..
Calculate the dimensions using the knowledge of the mathematics and measuring materials such us vernier caliper, micrometer..
Pros
Accommodation
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace due to the number of people
Servicio Filipino is a manpower provider of Clark Airport Support Services, the management of SFI is good but sometimes overtime pay is not accurate as one that has been filed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Servicio Filipino, Inc?
Good company
I have learned different kinds of strategies how to deal on a specific work with safety precautions. Hardest thing was when the job order has a very short time commencing that makes you work even on breaktimes and day off. The happy moments on my previous work is when we finish the task and impress expectators for a job well done.
its ok thats it.....
its ok thats it,,,8am to 5 pm schedule. Monday to Saturday schedule office located at QC and San Pedro and have 500 clients all over the country. a sort of good company maybe...
Helpful Supervisor
matulungin ang supervisor at tinuturuan ako ng iba pang employees para malaman ang ibat ibang field ng human resources. marami ao natutunan at maiaaapply sa future
good work
Acted/ utilized as over all maintenance man specializing on masonry works; i.e. tile setting, setting, house fence repair; carpentry works i.e. furniture and cabinet making, ceiling, and walls repairs; landscaping works i.e. fountain & pond making; garden design, grass cutting.
• Doing some painting works; like roof, fence, rooms, doors, garage/ car park window grills, wall, cabinet, and safety precaution on housing compound.

• Repair/ fabricating of childrens play ground, steel chairs/ bench, steel tables, bridges, window grills, guardhouses, gates, etc.

• Utilized as service driver in and out of the housing compound.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hrs
good working environment
I enjoy working in this Company, they have a lot of programs and trainings for their employees. it makes me grow in my chosen career as a Human Resource Person.
generous work mate
very good working experience . but not in salary . the only thing that you can said to them is to increase the salary. :) a good boss, kind. understanding.
Great experience
Working here is great experience. For being a Admin Assistant/Compensation Benefits I learned a lot like handling people, balancing the funds of the office, maintaining the environment and time keeping. I believe that the skills and experiences I have gained at this position make me an ideal candidate.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun place in working there
My experience there was so funtastic and wonderful because the place was so good and clean the people are so kind and my co-workers is very funny when where in duty and the superiors was very kind to us...and i will cherish that memories forever.
Pros
On time pay out
Cons
8 hours
Good working area
They are providing all the needs of their worker in terms of office supplies that will make working more easy, office uniforms for the employees and even snacks for meryenda.
Productive and fun
To be the leading globally competitive human resource placement, consultancy, workforce development and services company in the Philippines, ASEAN, Asia-pacific and the world.
Pros
Lunch, Dinner
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Good only for starting employee
SFI is a manpower agency so it is only good for those who are starting but not for career stability and security. they offer low salary to engineers.
Pros
Fast job application
Cons
no career stability
Fun Workplace environment
Fun Workplace environment. I've learned about the different values of the company which gives us guidance and knowledge that may help us in our daily tasks as Recruitment Sourcing employee.
Servicio Filipino
Dealing with different managerial level was one of my part during this times. I was able to strecth up my patience and my shyness was being removed, it exposes me to my capabilities.