ServiceMaster Brands

ServiceMaster Brands Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,930 reviews

Fun workplace

People there are friendly. You can create bonds even with the boss because they are easy to approach. However, we can't deny the fact that there's one person who might ruin your working days

Fun good employee

Team work good employee enjoy with co worker. all experience of agency. service master is a very nice agency.sorry my english is not good.salamat dahil nakapasok at nka experience ako mag trabaho sa service master.

Pros

No freelunchs

Cons

8hours

productive and cleanliness of all areas.

general cleaning of rooms,pantry,comfort room ,hallway,stairs,bowl,tables,wall,floor,chairs, ceiling and cleaning of all tools cleaning car,vacuuming carpet and check all the areas.

Productive and fun workplace

My typical day at work is 8-5pm I've learned in this job is to work by team and work accurate and fast Management is good The workplace culture is nice because sometimes they have free breakfast, lunch and dinner My hardest part in my previus job is when the document that i encode is unreadable My enjoyable part of my previous job is when the month of december because we have christmas party, gifts from my office and also a 13 month pay

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

free uniform, free food,

Good management ,good office, food allowance, free uniform, 2times break, good benefits awsome,helpful, kind, learn, happy, great, always been very good idea

very accommodating and has good benefits

Overall, it has been a good days for me to work but it takes long hours of work and shifts are not consistent and I got to skip meals sometimes because of these shifts but all in all there were kind and generous in term of there employees.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Inconsistent shifts

fun place

its so tired to work but it's fun enjoyable the work place is so good the management is so good what ive learned in this company is you need to hardwork in your self..

Pros

free transportation

Cons

sometimes long hour

hardest part of the job

Hardest part of the job is that you cant get the 100% support from our support team. I cannot give the Customer Service to our client because my hands are tied which our HR cannot provide us the manpower requirements in our accounts.

fun workplace

with three years experience as an service partner i learned how to handle my stress and how important your communication to your supervisor, workmates.

Main focus is the 100% zero accident. With Safety experince in Basic Occupational Safety and Health(BOSH)

Start the day with a prayer and a list of things to be accomplished like Deliverables/To do list. A pattern where you can start your day smooth and manageable. And lastly, be thankful after a long day of doing things right.

Pros

Better Salary

Cons

Will be temporarily separated with Family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceMaster Brands. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits