Sears

Sears Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,595 reviews

Productive and Fun

During my work experience, it's more on customer care. Assisting customers with there inquires and resolving there issues. The good traits and qualities I get from this position is being more polite and Conscientiousness.

Easy account with lots of appreciation package.

Sears has been a good account which gave me a good view with call center since people always look forward every day to be more productive and to earn more.

Pros

Gift cheques and cool gifts

Cons

The salary is too low.

sears canada!

Sears canada was the starting point of my sales career - it thought me how a sales environment works, teaching you on how to sell the small things the customer needs

Pros

great start for sales career

Cons

doesn't pay much

Ok

Ok just miss leading. They don't tell you everything about the position. They blindly throw you on the phones. The people are great but management needs help.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Shift change

With sleeping area, not so complete amenities

I loved the company and my former co-workers, I enjoyed and the job but sometimes you need to let go of something to be able to develop yourself more.

Pros

Free sleeping headquarters

Cons

Emergency issues, leave

A company with helpful coaches

A night shift routine with two day off. Round scheduling What I Learned from my previous job? - I became confident in communication with different people in US over the phone.I developed my customer service in such a way that I'm able to empathize with the problem of the customer and able to think immediately of the possible solutions necessary to give. - I also became a multitasker, because I'm able to browse my computer while speaking with my customer over the phone. What is the hardest part of my job? -I'm somehow able to assist an I-rate member and deescalate the call. But there are times that if the customer is already asking for a supervisor, I have no choice but to escalate the call. The most enjoyable part of the job. -We are receiving cash incentives after we finished our required numbers of sales for a specific month,and we are using those incentives for our team building- we are spending our team vacation

Pros

reasonable salary

Cons

Always pressured to balance the sales, AI score and attendance

Fun and competitive workplace

Its a healthy working environment, that fits the mood for you to create and conceptualize ideas, promotions, for the product you're developing.All the employees are team player and enthusiastic in their respective fields. For me, there is no hardest part of the job, once you've plan it and do it with the best that you can, the moment it become hard when you don't give the best on it, and the best part of the job is when your work being recognized by your clients and even common people that have seen it or publish it commercially.

Diverse and Challenging Job

Working with Sears for 3 years was a great and memorable experience. I was able to develop my conversation skills, analytical skills and customer service skill. I was able to interact to people from different parts of the world via phone and it was a fulfilling experience to assist them. I really enjoyed working with Sears because of my co-workers who happened to be my closest friends even up to now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits