Sealanes Marine Services, Inc.

Sealanes Marine Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
As a cook in sealanes is more competitiveness but the i like to work with is the crew and the superior is very good. And the salary is good but sometimes we cannot see if how long is the project .
Salary / Benefits
Good in all aspects but needs more attention to their crew and the salary is not quite in the range of my position in a supervisory level and the duration of time is not that consistent
Salary / Benefits
Thankful for this company because its Helps my family, my finances they have good coordinators and friendly staff. Willing to help in any aspect. Overall my experience in this company was excellent.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Sealanes helps me to be more versatile in my workplace. It helps me to accept the changes on how will I meet the individual and business needs.
Pros
retirement bonus; promotion from within
Cons
salary alignment; no free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Working at Sealanes Marine Services,Inc.for fiften years is quite challenging especially during my first few months with productive and fun workplace.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Working in AFP Medical Center is a hard working. It's a military discipline institution. But i've learned a lot with this institution. Everybody has a chance to joined the In-service training like "Basic Nursing Procedure", "Basic First Aid Training" and other related training for the military and veterans patients.

I'm lucky to have all these certifications. It is my great pleasure and honor to worked in this institution.
Pros
Subsistence allowance
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Daily routine goes on encoding and scanning all the documents/newly hire crews or updated files. Inventory of offices supplies, doing monthly request of supplies. When it comes to co-workers, they are fun to be with even though the work is stressful and the operations manager is treating us in a right way. Sometimes being requested by the immediate supervisors to do some other jobs but still part of the company business.
Pros
Not strict to absences/leave
Cons
Overtime, Salary
Salary / Benefits
a typcal day at work is running for scaaning and uploading the seafarers documents. i am learning more on to the documents of a seafarer and govertment requirements in working on a ship vessels or even abroad. the management is good. as well as my co-workers they are easy to work with. the hardest part of the job is that the salary is not enough for me to support my family's financial needs. thus, the most enjoyable part is socializing with my co-workers and learning each day i am at awork.
Pros
5 working days
Cons
less salary compensation
Salary / Benefits
Sealanes is a company where anyone can be mold to a mature person. It is the best place for new graduates who wants to enhance their skills when it comes to clerical works.
Pros
quarter party