Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Philippines78 reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,924 reviews

Fun workplace with so many programs which HR dept. is implementing like Work, Life and Balance

Daily basis we are collaborating with other DC hub planners for the need of spare parts,. and ensure the stocking level of safety stock in the Hub of ASEAN countries, I've learned to communicate well with people outside PHL and rest of the management team, The work is pressing for my position but I'm so grateful to experienced it, because it made me really helped the way I made a decision because it is quick turn-araund work environment, work independently because most of the time our Boss is letting us do what and how we could respond with the challenges on our everyday routine, Boss will do help us if can see us and feel if the situation is getting worse, considered everyday has a new challenge. Most enjoyable is knowing at the end of the day knowing that you did your best and then you're well appreciated by the team. there always life outside the company which is your family. Work, Life and balance slogan.

Fun work place with ping pong table :)

The good thing about this company is they always provide continued training and development for their employees and a fair chance for everyone and they have a ping pong tournament which I won twice.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

My Ex works there as a manager.

An Open-environment Workplace

Whilst working at Schneider Electric, I've learned that everything takes time for you to learn new things. But eventually, it will be fulfilling and worth it. The people I worked with are the most fun to be with although we are not on the same age group. Since we handle quality in our department, stress and quality issues are not uncommon. But we still find time to talk and laugh about it as issues gets to be resolved one by one. They even have zumba times as a way to stretch around when the seat feels uncomfortable already. The management is fairly equal, as they guide you on how to handle certain things when the going gets tough, especially for those with less experience such as myself.

Productive and Fun work place

Very decent people and the place is improving with their facilities. I'm still working at Schneider Electric and would like to have a parttime job due to the financial crisis.

Fun and knowledgeable place to work for but overworks employees

Worklife balance not met. will have to work for weekends and holidays. overtime is also too much. with work from home privilege. good people to work with.

Good benefits

We make or renew contracts of our customer via phone call or email. The company was a good working environment as all the employees and management get along with each other.

Good

Work balance and have a nice culture for shared service finance. Good relationship with Co employees and have good salary. A high paying Co. Pany.. Recommend to others

Im the only regular employee left.my co employees decided to find other job because of crab mentality..

At first year ive been in the company.all is well speaking of benifits.. But when time goes by ...they changed management slowly the way they managed became worse.some of the benefits gone.

Productive with professional people

I had fun working with Schneider Electric. It was my happiest company. Giving what is right for the employee plus fun activities. Each and everyone has respect

It's a fast-paced environment to work on

Schneider is a world-class company. The processes are in place. Very demanding environment. However, the compensations are above average. The company has clear goals and objectives that are well-communicated to the employees.

Excellent Company

The company that really makes you grow as Individual in your talent & personality. Empowered Employees. Work/ Life Balance is a priority Training & Seminars are always done.

Working experience

Im a test machine operator and I learn more about machines and PCB and other electronic components. This company are great to give the enjoyable experience for the employees due to events even outing activities

productive

in this company I mold my profession of becoming a forklift operator. management is good, can approach co workers easily. workplace is better, the only reason that I leave because of needs.

Good company with positive people

I learned to multitask, call inbound, outbound and email as well. Management is fair they listen to all the concerns The most enjoyable part of the job is to fulfill all the customers inquiry and concern with the right empathy.

Nice

I really like to work here but im need to resign in this company because i feel disappointed in my superior that didnt make any consideration on their operator .

Better than the rest of the company on PEZA

I started as an AI senior technician During that time, Company believes in the much needed skills in auto insertion equipment engineering and I was given a very good chance and salary having a pcb automation assembly experience...

nice place to work

i make a lot of friends,i acquire new knowledge,i learn a lot, i learn how to read schematic diagram,build a test machine and debuging of test machine.

Good workplace

Good workplace but workload is not well balanced. Too much politics on management side that passes unto mid staff level. Limited training for new employees.

Communication and the work environment are so good that makes everyone efficient on their respective jobs

I enjoy working with this company although i only worked for 4 months. It provides me knowledge on how to efficiently monitor the human resources in the company through checking the working hours they had and the work that they provided. I also learned how to analyzed whether a segment/branches is growing or not.

Productive and fun workplace

The operation inside of the company is good. Co workers are good. They are cooperative and helpful. The company also have different programs for the benefits of the employees.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hourse

No work life balance

Even on leave, you do the daily report. No more work from home approval for Asian boss unlike with European. unfair treatment in Philippines especially if you have Asian boss.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits