Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Philippines73 reviews
Good benefits
We make or renew contracts of our customer via phone call or email.

The company was a good working environment as all the employees and management get along with each other.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Work balance and have a nice culture for shared service finance. Good relationship with Co employees and have good salary. A high paying Co. Pany.. Recommend to others
Salary / Benefits
Im the only regular employee left.my co employees decided to find other job because of crab mentality..
At first year ive been in the company.all is well speaking of benifits.. But when time goes by ...they changed management slowly the way they managed became worse.some of the benefits gone.
Productive with professional people
I had fun working with Schneider Electric. It was my happiest company. Giving what is right for the employee plus fun activities. Each and everyone has respect
Salary / Benefits
It's a fast-paced environment to work on
Schneider is a world-class company. The processes are in place. Very demanding environment. However, the compensations are above average.

The company has clear goals and objectives that are well-communicated to the employees.
Excellent Company
The company that really makes you grow as Individual in your talent & personality.
Empowered Employees.

Work/ Life Balance is a priority

Training & Seminars are always done.
Working experience
Im a test machine operator and I learn more about machines and PCB and other electronic components. This company are great to give the enjoyable experience for the employees due to events even outing activities
productive
in this company I mold my profession of becoming a forklift operator. management is good, can approach co workers easily. workplace is better, the only reason that I leave because of needs.
Salary / Benefits
Good company with positive people
I learned to multitask, call inbound, outbound and email as well.

Management is fair they listen to all the concerns

The most enjoyable part of the job is to fulfill all the customers inquiry and concern with the right empathy.
Nice
I really like to work here but im need to resign in this company because i feel disappointed in my superior that didnt make any consideration on their operator .
Salary / Benefits
Better than the rest of the company on PEZA
I started as an AI senior technician
During that time, Company believes in the much needed skills in auto insertion equipment engineering and I was given a very good chance and salary having a pcb automation assembly experience...
nice place to work
i make a lot of friends,i acquire new knowledge,i learn a lot, i learn how to read schematic diagram,build a test machine and debuging of test machine.
Good workplace
Good workplace but workload is not well balanced.
Too much politics on management side that passes unto mid staff level.

Limited training for new employees.
Salary / Benefits
Communication and the work environment are so good that makes everyone efficient on their respective jobs
I enjoy working with this company although i only worked for 4 months. It provides me knowledge on how to efficiently monitor the human resources in the company through checking the working hours they had and the work that they provided. I also learned how to analyzed whether a segment/branches is growing or not.
Productive and fun workplace
The operation inside of the company is good. Co workers are good. They are cooperative and helpful. The company also have different programs for the benefits of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hourse
No work life balance
Even on leave, you do the daily report. No more work from home approval for Asian boss unlike with European. unfair treatment in Philippines especially if you have Asian boss.
Salary / Benefits
There is job security and career growth with Schneider
There is job security and career growth with Schneider Electric, I enjoyed my 7 years and 8 months and work and life balance is the number one policy of this company.
Pros
free meal and rice allowance
Salary / Benefits
a world class company which you wanted to work as there is life work balance
this company is a world class and so blessed to have been part of the team . This is very near to my home and there is a free shutlle and meal allowance as well. Good management too.
Pros
free shuttle and so near
Cons
there's a lot of opportunities to save though the salary isn't enough
Salary / Benefits
A company with worklife balance initiatives
Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable developme
Pros
High compensation, free meals, paid sick and vacation leaves etc
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place and you will learn a lot
enjoy and fun work place.very challeging work because you will learn a lot how to repair and analyze the product.very kind and helpful work mate.increasing salary every year...
Exceptional Work Experience
Fun and Innovative Company. Career Driven and Professional People. Comfortable and improving Workplace. Practice Equality. high possibility of career advancement.