Sbarro

Sbarro Employee Reviews

Philippines42 reviews

Work independently

Overall it's ok to work @ sbarro but the branch where I came is a lot harder than I thought because I'm the only one kitchen staff everyday of my shift that's no one or someone that could really help me out. I wanted to stay for much longer but my body just give up.

Fun and Productive

Been here for 10 years and still find this job enjoyable and productive. Working environment is good with fairly given employee benefits. Co-workers are the best.

Good working experiences

Good working experiences and learnd all about italian recipes and more. Giving so much presure but can all ways hundle. Learning more here is and giving knowledge to others.

During when i was a crew member, at first they are open to overtime pay but after my 6 months, they are not consistent in paying the overtime work of a crew. When i got promoted, i waited for 1 year to increase my salary specifically when I become a Store Manager. Despite of that, I learned a lot of things in my 4 years of working for Sbarro. I learned how to communicate to other people especially to the customers well. I learned how to handle customer's complaint, how to handle operations, doing inventory as well. The most enjoyable part of the job is we enjoyed each others company and we treated each other as a family.

happy bit i have a bad boss

it was a worst experience in m whole life because i was a cashier and my boss are stealing my money at the cashier's drawer that's why it was a traumatic experience for me. i was crying all days because he steals money fro me.

Pros

free pizza

A very Good Company and Workmates

a typical day of work I have 8 Hours of Duty it depends on the Manager if he/she give you over time. I learned how to communicate to the costumers, sometimes give them a jokes. have a Good Management, Very good company never delayed our salary and very Clean of course we maintain it, we maintain the cleanliness because cleanliness is next to godliness. hardest part of my job is that time I'm a working student so i need to suffer. always need a time management. the most enjoyable part of the job is when my workmates some jokes then we laugh together and we share or foods.

Benefits

Cons

10 hours

Fun Work

I've learned how to handle people, how to resolve customer complaints, to deal with everyday stress, The management is very approachable. The workplace is very apealing because of the food we sell.. The hardest part of my job is when I'm having a problem with the staffs/workers. And the most enjoyable part of my Job is giving excellent customer service in each guest.

Pros

free meal

Cons

no overtimes

It was fun working with them even if I was just an intern

I am an intern and I got a lot of experience in that king of area. It was stressful yet full of happiness. It was so intense since there were a lot of customers to get their order but it was kind of fulfillment when I already finished my internship period

Pros

Free lunch every Sunday

People are nice

Everything is good only the salary was not good for my family,the company is good only the salary needs to improve for the crew not to go other company.

Pros

Free food

Cons

They more productive and i have no any problems with them.

Working at sbarro for 5 years is a pleasure i have an great manager and my co workers they are all friendly and enjoying our jobs. You need to be a fast leaner and productive.

Pros

Free meal sometimes

Great place to start

Great atmosphere and giving great customer satisfaction to guests which makes it a great place to improve your customer relations skills and interpersonal communications skills. The teamwork and great personality of colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

recreational work place

Typical work for day to day as the Store Manager of the company i have learned a lot of thing and skills that i believe is beyond to the knowledge that i already have. the work culture of the company is a fast casual dinning and categorized as Food and Beverage Services serving the Italian Cuisine which is the Pizza and Pasta. I believe that all works or job is tough and hard.

culture is good and highly skilled workers in pizza and pasta good quality food are serve well

i have learned my skills at sbarro in pizza making and Italian cuisine they have good fundamentals in the history of pizza making and family business it is fun to work here but do not expect good salary

Cons

labor cutting and salary unknown charges

Productive and its fun

Productive and its enjoyable working there . Lots of learning that I can avail to the next job . We treat to each other like a family , I learn how to communicate to the costumer and how to handle a guest complain.

productive and fun in work place . its easy to work that you love what you doing

Working in my past company is so much fun but I'm learning . That my first job , first it too hard but after I learn a lot and its enjoying . All my co-worker is close to is other. We feel like were family in our store . Sometimes there's a costumers complain but we handle it. Productive but its enjoy .

Pros

free pizza

hard but happy

its fun because my co employees are good to me ,, we are working and helping each other ,, i learned in sbarro is how to become a good employee , they taught us a proper cutomer service , how to face the guest that comes to the store ," Smile and Greet " . and many more , the managers are great , because even our work ,when they see that were having a hard time , they wiil come and help us , especially when week ends , if we have many customers , they will help us , and our workplace is great , i tjink the most enjoyable part of my job is every day , because even if were tired in duty after that when we go out of the store ,,we all simile :)

Productive and you can learned a lot of experience

I learned a lot from this company, especially how they take care of their staff and how to work with fun they treat you as their family and I enjoy working in this company

fun workplace with amazing workmates

sbarro wont required a lot of work expiriences. most of the staffs are came from its sisters company. When your a crew of sbarro, you must be flixeble.

productive and fun place

Good value meal, large slices, and a variety of pizzas and other meals to choose from. I specifically love Sbarro' s baked ziti with tomato sauce. I recommend you try. This restaurant is a fast food type but you can still get the taste of your everyday Italian serving of pizza and pasta. The servings are large enough for an average appetite, but if you get another one, it will fill you up so much!

Pros

free pizza and iced tea

productive plan

As an Area Manager I do qsc and audit everytime I visit the store..I had 7 stores Had inventory end of the month and to low food cost., As My responsibility on my area I was the one looking food cart to increase their sales

Pros

managers meal and tranpo allowance

Cons

no overtime

Perfect

Productive.Responsible to their staff.full of guidance.Gives moral support.Good ambience.Good serving of food and customer satisfaction.

Pros

Best seller

Cons

long hou

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sbarro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Sbarro in popular locations

• Sbarro
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?