Santos Knight Frank

Santos Knight Frank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Nice company and fair.I learn about bpo facility, new equipment,generator.ups and everthing about property management. But what i dont like is its only project base.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Project base only
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is the management they are approachable and they are all friendly and the hardest part of the job is the delayed of request facilities needs, tools,etc.
Salary / Benefits
Well manage company. Has a good benefit to the employees and well organized. Able to handle client concern as well as being on time with the needs of other.
Salary / Benefits
On my 3 months working on skf.. Everything is on legal.. The salary is competitive.. The company is very good.. The process when you apply is fast.. I can endorse that company
Salary / Benefits
this company is only good for beginners regarding with cad works they only pay you average or lower, i only recommend this for 1-2 years experience cad operators
Salary / Benefits
-Routine workplace. -Learned to have a higher purpose to the work that you do. -Hardest part of my job I always misunderstood of others based of my facial expression or sometimes on my rough voice. -I enjoyed working here because of the people keep on supporting me
Salary / Benefits
They always keeping touch to their employees and they will deploy every employees to the nearest project to their accommodation. They always make updated training and seminars regarding health and safety for each technical employees.
Salary / Benefits
So far so good, work life balance, well compensated, just the location of the project is very far from home,but the colleagues very approachable and staff are accomodating
Salary / Benefits
They are good in terms of delegating tasks. I have learned from them on how to handle your team and the management as well. Workplace are good and full of positive and happy people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Santos Knight Frank?
Salary / Benefits
I source applicants everyday and interview walk-in and applicants with appointment. I also address and handle the concerns of some employees and applicants and ask help to my superiors whenever I find things difficult. I learned a lot being an intern in the said company. The workplace is really comfortable and the employees are easy to get along with. In summary, the company is a recommended place for internship.
Salary / Benefits
Work schedule is Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM and Saturday from 8AM to 12NN. Though in case of emergency in the building, we need to go back even if it is holiday and 24/7 monitoring of site (on call)
Salary / Benefits
Its so nice to work develop all my knowledge and skills,I learned some technology related work,nice workplace area.Hardest part of the job is rush project,and the most enjoyable part of the job is doing all job satisfied by client.
Salary / Benefits
The company cultures are family-like, with a focus on mentoring, nurturing, and “doing things together.”Employees share a bond like one big family. They might have the same interests, similar commitment level and uphold a strong sense of work normalities. One of the best advantages of this culture is that it brings synergy to the whole organization as trust is built through positive relationships in your workforce.
Pros
Working Enviroment
Cons
Working Schedule
Salary / Benefits
- Friendly - They treat you as a employee not just an Internship - Give some advice - I learned how to manage my time, to wake up early and go to work
Salary / Benefits
the most hardest part of my job is to rectified pittings of an aircon i enjiy working beacause we work on teamates i learned how all building equipments work,
Salary / Benefits
They deliver industry-leading facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services that drive bottom-line impact.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Contractual