Santeh Feeds Corporation

Santeh Feeds Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Challenging place to grow your skills and manpower handling

Good luckVery challenging, workplace prepare your body and mind, too much noise you should be very strict to always stay safety or else your gonna lost your body parts or your life. The fun is learn if you are self initiative person and be cooperative during preventive maintenance day

No comment

Negative environmentno benefitsAbusive on employeeslow salaryno increase in salarylow job securitymanagers are not that kind to their employees.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no benefits

People have high importance to seniority, even a low level position are too bossy knowing they are ahead and you just a newbie.

People have high importance to seniority, even a low level position are too bossy knowing they are pioneer, as if they know all the process and you are just a newbie, that's how they work, their culture. Simple failure is a big deal to them, like as if you don't have a chance to correct it especially the finance department and the HR Manager

Pros

Cons

Long hours working

Productive but tedious

Pros: free accommodation, less expenses 'cause the dorm is just behind the laboratory, friendly staff. Cons: long working hours (12 hours), low salary

family bonding

here i santeh they gave value for family. families of employees always required to attend all the occasion like Christmas Party, sportfest, APE and etc

Not in good management

I wonder why you guys until now changing employees. No one can stand your qualification in your management. The interviewer which is the manager under estimate me while interviewing me

low salary

i learned a lot of things but my salary is not that great. working hard is fun if you earn a lot of money but if you don't, its not great. that's all i can say. thank you.

Pros

free service

Cons

too many work loads

productive and hard

its productive and i learn how to manage personnel management is quite good.fast pace work culture the hard part is staying awake in night shift the enjoyable part is when its maintenance

Good working environment, not good management

Good working environment. They have very considerate and good boss. There is no gap between boss and his staff; they guide us improve and strive in our work. Bad management. They don't go deeper, and investigate whenever there's a problem occurred. No overtime fee for field position-- very flexible time and work. Risky, especially in cash handling. Low salary, does not compensate to the weight of your work.

Pros

Good working environment, good boss

Cons

No over time fee, low salary

Having flexible time for every deliveries

Working is fun, co-workers are friendly, Im in charge of the collection but im inlock of the security, i feel nervous handling and keeping a big sum of cash on weekends and when traveling going to the bank.

Pros

Free meals and gigs after work

Cons

Flexible working hours

Productive and Fun

I consumed less than 8 hours in field and assisted customers beyond their expectations. In 6 months of working, i learned a lot of things in aquaculture, and always make satisfied the customer even how hard it is as long as i can. The most enjoyable part of being technician is if i saw the customer that they are really happy with the service i gave to them.

Pros

they give me 2500 as my allowance in 1 month

Cons

my co workers are good,easy to deal with but not the management.

Managers not good to handle their subordinate.The most enjojable part of the job was ,I travel most of the time here in the Phils.

Pros

free travel

Cons

The office started to get crowded

Professional work place. I learned a lot. This is my first job. The company is good.The co-workers are nice and approachable. They provide benefits for the employees.

Pros

benefits and night differential and overtime pays

Cons

Few female co-workers

kind-hearted boses, Family oriented culture

The management are very approachable, kind and low profile. They are giving chances for their employees to grow, they are not stingy when it comes to promotion.

Satisfactory

Working here was a good start since I was able to apply some of my skill in Statistics. However, I find myself isolated to my table, I really don't see myself to progress since it seems like i was not appreciated by my boss.

Opportunities in attending Seminars and Trainings to Local and International

Good environment and facilities. Friendly co-workers Fair benefits, SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, Medical, Dental, Loans Leisure or Company Outing

Job Learnings

In this company, I learned a lot regarding on Engineering works in industrial/manufacturing background. How to compunicate well to my officemates as well as to the workers of the plant. In this way, I can use all of these to my future company if I'm given an opportunity to work on.

Pros

rice allowance

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Santeh Feeds Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits