Santeh Feeds Corporation

Santeh Feeds Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Pros: free accommodation, less expenses 'cause the dorm is just behind the laboratory, friendly staff. Cons: long working hours (12 hours), low salary
Salary / Benefits
The problem with this company is they have no concern about their product, their employees , their distributors and their customers concern. Management is also worst
Salary / Benefits
here i santeh they gave value for family. families of employees always required to attend all the occasion like Christmas Party, sportfest, APE and etc
Salary / Benefits
I wonder why you guys until now changing employees. No one can stand your qualification in your management. The interviewer which is the manager under estimate me while interviewing me
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot of things but my salary is not that great. working hard is fun if you earn a lot of money but if you don't, its not great. that's all i can say. thank you.
Pros
free service
Cons
too many work loads
Salary / Benefits
its productive and i learn how to manage personnel management is quite good.fast pace work culture the hard part is staying awake in night shift the enjoyable part is when its maintenance
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. They have very considerate and good boss. There is no gap between boss and his staff; they guide us improve and strive in our work. Bad management. They don't go deeper, and investigate whenever there's a problem occurred. No overtime fee for field position-- very flexible time and work. Risky, especially in cash handling. Low salary, does not compensate to the weight of your work.
Pros
Good working environment, good boss
Cons
No over time fee, low salary
Salary / Benefits
Working is fun, co-workers are friendly, Im in charge of the collection but im inlock of the security, i feel nervous handling and keeping a big sum of cash on weekends and when traveling going to the bank.
Pros
Free meals and gigs after work
Cons
Flexible working hours
Salary / Benefits
I consumed less than 8 hours in field and assisted customers beyond their expectations. In 6 months of working, i learned a lot of things in aquaculture, and always make satisfied the customer even how hard it is as long as i can. The most enjoyable part of being technician is if i saw the customer that they are really happy with the service i gave to them.
Pros
they give me 2500 as my allowance in 1 month
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Santeh Feeds Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
Managers not good to handle their subordinate.The most enjojable part of the job was ,I travel most of the time here in the Phils.
Pros
free travel
Cons
The office started to get crowded
Salary / Benefits
Professional work place. I learned a lot. This is my first job. The company is good.The co-workers are nice and approachable. They provide benefits for the employees.
Pros
benefits and night differential and overtime pays
Cons
Few female co-workers
Salary / Benefits
The management are very approachable, kind and low profile. They are giving chances for their employees to grow, they are not stingy when it comes to promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Working here was a good start since I was able to apply some of my skill in Statistics. However, I find myself isolated to my table, I really don't see myself to progress since it seems like i was not appreciated by my boss.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment and facilities. Friendly co-workers Fair benefits, SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig, Medical, Dental, Loans Leisure or Company Outing
Salary / Benefits
In this company, I learned a lot regarding on Engineering works in industrial/manufacturing background. How to compunicate well to my officemates as well as to the workers of the plant. In this way, I can use all of these to my future company if I'm given an opportunity to work on.
Pros
rice allowance
Cons
low salary