Sanofi

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,450 reviews

Nice culture and employee empowerment

The culture in Sanofi is diverse. You also feel empowered as an employee. They also listen to employees for concerns and suggestions. Good benefits and incentives scheme.

Good working experience

I was with Sanofi for 10 years i have a good relationships with my colleagues and I was compensated well at the same time.It was fun experience working with a multinational company back home.

patient matters

visionmissionproductivitycollaborationcommunicationinnovatorfuncompetitivepatient orientedtrainingsperksgreat place to workfamily oriented

Pros

trainings

Cons

nothing

Well compensated and realistic sales target

With the given sales target every six months, we were given commissions, monthly salary and at the end of the year, if we hit our sales vs sales target, you have a chance to travel anywhere in Asia. But, if you're the highest who hit the #1 overall sales target among all the Sanofi sales reps nationwide, you will be recognized in the National awarding with a trip to Paris, France. And will be recognized among all Sanofi sales reps worldwide.

pushes us to our limits.

productive and fun workplace. pushes us to our limits. gives good benefits and compensation molds us to be a good person, personal and prefessionally.

Results-driven culture

Typical day is busy. Be resilient. Keep learning. Most enjoyable: Everyday, there is something to enrich you. Hardest part of the job is when Country Manager micromanages every Manager.

Pros

total package and benefits

Cons

Values might be put at risk. Micromanagement of CM

A good company that allows potential employee to grow in the organization.

I have gained tons of learning here in Sanofi. I was able to be exposed in diverse roles inside the organization. I came in as an individual contributor then promoted to a people manager that eventually led me to take development roles that engaged me to different functions and engagement such as CFO, General Managers and regional counterparts. I also had my first project here as a Project Manager wherein I was able to synergize commercial team and finance requirement by developing an internal system called ACCORDION.

Pros

Work from Home, Free Vaccines, Medicine Allowance and Employee discounts for our products.

Cons

Long working hours that might extend until weekends especially during month-end

You handle your own time with clients

A typical day at Sanofi Phils starts at around 8am,you have to course thru traffic to get to the area,coverage starts at around 10am,our customers are doctors at a given territory,promoting drugs for their patients. The hardest part of the job is the traffic everyday The workplace lets you enjoy your job with work-life balance. The most enjoyable part is that we handle our own time in our job depending on the needs of the territory

Pros

flexible tim

Cons

long hours in traffic when you travel

Highly competitive working environment

Management support is visible (for Consumer Health Care Division) employees are empowered and can make their own decision with corresponding individual accountability. There were some lapses on the sales support staff because of the transition but it was manageable. Communication is duly exercise thru regular meetings and casual talks. Everyone at least in my unit is willing to adjust on our new roles and responsibilities. Trust and confidence is demonstrated to all the people in the field bound by the company policies. Due to transition however, achieving sales target was quite impossible. While management on the other hand is trying to work out on the adjustments of quota towards the end of third quarter. Overall, despite the clamor and fuss brought about by the transition, everybody learned and improved in our own little way.

Pros

field force are empowered

Cons

incentive scheme is complicated

Fun Workplace

Working in Sanofi was through agency deployment. meaning i was hired but not as direct employee in sanofi but instead through agency employment. not much interesting since no career advancement.

Pros

fee lunches and transportation allowance

Cons

no heath care benefit

Good company

will push you to your limit and develop your skills

Pros

car

Cons

workload

Learning Experience

In this company, company I was able to learn SAP and other FS Analysis. I was assigned as team lead for AP team who manages people. Working environment is very calm and conducive for working.

Fun,Enjoyable,Productive

I've learned how to be more patience and making your customers satisfied with your work. Hardest part is that you need to convince your customers to avail or use your product for them to enjoy the benefits and hitting your target monthly for you to receive your monthly commission. Most Enjoyable part was when they said their using your product because its worth it and affordable for their customers.

Pros

Car, Gas, Medical

Cons

Hitting monthly target

will help you grow interpersonal and also to inyeract with other people ,you need to be compatitive also and aim hgh for uour success and contribute t

sanofi pastuer heñps to enrich lives of people on the medicines and vaccines in order to improve the quality of life. sanofi pasteur help us to make sure that diseases like flu, dengue, meningococcal vaccine are baccine preventable diseases and gives you peace of mind and also working there will also probide good benefit's

Pros

free lunch and have provided phone and table and car plan

Cons

sometimes lonh working hours

productive enjoyable place

I learned a lot about medical related things especially Peripheral disease. I got to cover and communicate with Cardiologist and Neurologist Doctors about the product.

Benefits

Cons

Travel

Good working environment

Provides a good working environment; however I am working under in-source model as I am employed by QuintilesIMS to perform services within Sanofi. There is sufficient support from the management for you to be able to perform your responsibilities well.

one of the best company to work for

I still enjoy working in this company and I'm also thinking of working here up to my retiring age but years have passed and somehow I am looking for a new environment that will give a new challenge where I can grow more as far as personal and career is concern.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

i am not challenged anymore

Nice people to work

its nice to work in Sanofi. Most products managers are kind and very helpful when it comes to work.They are willing to impart things they want you you to learn. Very professional people working in this company.

Pros

Generous Product managers

Cons

working long hours during events

Productive and fun

Working in a Pharmaceutical company has given me a lot of information and knowledge in terms of brand awareness.Nice Culture.Provide long working hrs.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long hours of work

The most enjoyable part is working closely with my colleagues on a daily basis - F2F or virtual. Colleagues are good natured and supportive to one another.

Pros

Work location Flexibility

Cons

Limited Workspace

Very well compensated work but very stressful as well.

Pharmaceutical job is a very well compensating and very challenging job to do. I have developed inter personal skills, handling skeptic people and working without supervision. The hardest part of the job is meeting sales target every month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Sanofi in popular locations

• Sanofi