SAP Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
SAP Concur is a great name to add on your resume, the company and the product itself was good. It's something that you would brag about to other companies, the only thing that I don't like about was the Filipino Culture happening inside, I hope that they would also to consider learning the different personality types esp for the supervisors, so that they can manage their people well.
Pros
High paying job
Cons
Too much politics
Salary / Benefits
This company change my positive thinks in life.Its a pleasure to be part of there company.Good company .Its helps me and changed me a lot. Really appreciated company.
Salary / Benefits
Too much politics and poor executive leadership team. Not a collaborative work environment. Stressful and toxic. “To each his own” culture. A lot of failed projects.
Salary / Benefits
In my more than 3 years of stay in SAP , I was able to fully utilize my strength as a leader. One of the highlights staying at SAP was be able to do work from home from time to time. It really helped me to become more productive at work while being with my family at the same time.
Salary / Benefits
Highly recommend company, I am trained to use Microsoft Office tools wisely. And be productive person, friendly workers, nice food and so much more with this company..
Salary / Benefits
Usual day is busy answering incident reports, assisting customers about their concerns and making sure that they were able to solve the issues since this is for their business. I learned a lot working with SAP, they provide extensive training, coaching and the availability of resources to use so you can perform your job well is there. I love the people and the boss because they treat each other as family, Senior Support Engineers are very accommodating and are very willing to help you when you need them. They are very generous to share their knowledge and support you all the way. Hardest part for me is when I encounter Incident reports that I am not familiar with, but the most enjoyable part is when I don't have any idea about it my mentor and my team is always there to help me out which make it easier for me to figure out the real issue being raised. I love working with these people (Employee Central Team) they are all kind and humble.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Night Shift
Salary / Benefits
The only fun thing in work are our team mates. I wish that the higher ups will be keen and see what kind of management we have now in Concur Philippines.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
forced Over time so we can lower the queues.
Salary / Benefits
Teachers are well informed and knowledgeable of their subjects assigned. Expertise per subject is well monitored. Seminars are provided to keep teachers up to date
Salary / Benefits
SAP Concur is a great company, if there will be an option to stay I'll stay in the company. The environment is positive, culture and as well as the people. Nothing to say bad things about it because in my 5 years in the company I am well satisfied overall.
Salary / Benefits
SAP provides good compensation and benefits package. Especially in regards with the employees' family. They value employees health. Employees are being heard by providing feedback and suggestions, having it addressed. A great place to work!
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Work Environment
Cons
Can be on permanent night shift
Salary / Benefits
Very day is a busy day. You need to focus in every issues so work will not be accumulated. I learn to how to communicate and handle different people. Management is always very accommodating and always give the needs of their employees We have nice work environment. In our group there always a team work. Hardest part of my job is give me task without guidelines, ideas of instruction. And I need to do it by myself with perseverance. The most enjoyable part of my job is to accomplished all my task on time without any delay. And has customer satisfaction
Pros
Good environment with my co-workers that we really enjoy eating and bonding each day.
Cons
So many issues that need to solve every day
Salary / Benefits
Managers and Team Leaders was my inspiration back when i was working at Concur. They always pushing me to become a excellent Auditor. It is a good company
Salary / Benefits
SAP is filled with highly enhusiastic and fun employees. We highly promote diversity and inclusion and we take care of each other as family. This service is also extended to all our clients, customers and external vendors. The management team looks after the employees’ welfare and ensures that we are all taken care of as employees.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is just waiting for a phone call from SAP b1 users and address their problems and concerns regarding execution in the system as well as promoting new ideas and ways to execute the said concerns. I had learned the different modules and functionality of SAP B1 and I was amazed on how diverse and flexible the system is. The management as well as the workplace culture was unhealthy and does not promote career growth and advancement . The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to learned the system without undergoing a formal training. At first I was hesitant because I had to use and test the different modules on the system on the live database and was also excited and thrilled to learned .
Salary / Benefits
SAP is an employer of choice. People are very kind and generous. They help each other grow day by day. You will grow internally and externally. They provide camaraderie as well.
Pros
free food
Cons
slow growth
Salary / Benefits
Never regret working in SAP In SAP we have work life balance High Salary and good environment. You will not regret working with SAP because they provide competitive salary and high standards of technology
Salary / Benefits
The concur software is very exciting to know and get familiar with. I enjoyed learning it all and I am still eager to learn more as I go along looking for a similar jobs from another company. If they use Concur.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things in successfactors. The way to communicate with others especially the clients. I learned how to manage multiple cases with ease, have fun with others and dealing hard problems as well.
Salary / Benefits
This is the company where you are always get appreciated and rewarded for the good things you have done. The job may not be easy, but it is worth it! For staying here for 4 years, I got promoted 5 times. I started as an Analyst, and now I am a supervisor of a Global Team. Concur provides opportunities to their employees. That includes training ( I get to travel abroad for training ), self development and career growth. I like the culture, salary/ bonuses, management transparency, how colleagues work/ support together and specially how Concur return back to the community. The company might not be perfect to a few. I know there are still areas for improvement, but for me who has been to several BPOs, I can say that I am very thankful that I was able to get hired and given the opportunity to grow. In return, I am building more leaders within my team so they can also share their awesome experience to our new hires.
Pros
Culture, work life balance, salary, bonuses, meals and big HMO coverage.
Cons
Job is not easy, but it is worth it.
Salary / Benefits
You get weekends off, PTOs, awesome bonus plans, competitive HMO benefit, great working environment, co-workers are very nice to work with.
Salary / Benefits
I work as a Travel Analyst. I resolve issues and lapses between the travel tool and GDS. Co- workers are accommodating and helpful and sets a positive mood. The hardest part of the job is you need to be always updated in the enhancement of the tool as configurations always changes which for me is a challenging role
Pros
Medical reimbursements, HMO to all dependents, High Salary
Cons
Pro - Management