Rudolf Lietz Inc.

Rudolf Lietz Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

A company that will teach you to learn on your own and with minimal supervision is required.

My personal experience was good I learned that different culture always depends on how we approach them. For those who are not willing to work in an environment that is more on output and productivity where gossips, groups, and loud people this is not recommended for you.

Pros

Free shuttle service, Hmo

Cons

Management, Hr.

Poor culture and management.

Poor culture. Unprofessional treatment.Suggest to develop soft skills among leaders and staff.Must improved work/life balance.To ensure competitive pay and benefits.

Not an ideal company for true professionals. The poor management and work culture will make you wonder about your worth.

Since it is a company that supplies raw mats for essential industries, it can operate continuously and even thrive during pandemic. However, attrition rate is very high due to poor management. It is a waste of time to stay longer and spend your professional career there because in the long run, you will notice how poorly they treat their employees, even the managers. Overall, I can say that it is not the ideal workplace for highly capable professionals to stay on as you cannot expect any future career growth and value.Can you imagine a probationary employee not earning leave credits even already regular? You will only start to earn 3 months after regularization. That means that you do not earn any leave credits on your first 9 months.

Pros

Shuttle service

Cons

Poor management, deceiving salary structure, poor benefits, unbalanced work volume among others..

always something new to learn

provides challenging work environment and tasks/responsibilities. benefits are better than average. provides opportunities for learning and growth. colleagues are professional.

Good Environment on the Company

A typical work on day by day is a cool and simple and what i learned in that company is it gives me more background and knowledge how to work in office environment.

Pros

One Hour Break in 12:00-1:00pm

challenging

Working at RLI never been boring. People are really friendly and are willing to assist/help in times that you are in need of help. A very challenging environment

ok

im still learning about in company but im happy to learn something new to enhance my skill and knowledge and meet new friends hope for better future ahead.

Fun work place with music instruments at lobby that you can play with

Great working environment and you will learn a lot from this company. It will bring out the best in you. I learned many things in HR department that can help me in the near future.

Pros

Free shuttle ride

Cons

N/a

Regulatory work and registration of product at FDA Philippines

Regulatory work,registration of product,renewal of license to operate at Food and drug administration,Bureau of Animal Industry,assist inventory,keeping product brochure,communicate to principal for request documents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rudolf Lietz Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits