Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.:

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You need to be physically and mentally fit.
Become hardworking.

Safety first and Public Health compliance

Make revenue.

Friendly.

Passionate.

Motivated to your Work
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is a great opportunity. You will feel at home working with them and very well compensation everyone is friendly passionate and comitted.
Salary / Benefits
fair working hours and i learned more cooking skills they have good working relation to the crew member. the respect everyones culture, just enjoy your job and be happy.
Salary / Benefits
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line company is one of the best company that I can recommend for other applicants to apply for, with a unbelievable support of management team.
Salary / Benefits
I believed that my previous time in Royal Caribbean was very different today that they have improved work distribution, no more overtime unless urgently needed.
Salary / Benefits
We working all as a team, i learned working in cruise ship was being discipline and time management, we do not have a days off for whole contract. The hardest part is able to adopt different kind country culture we been thru. The most enjoyable part of the job was, we been different continent and countries.
Salary / Benefits
Royal Caribbean is a great company but sometime people who work their especially on the office cannot manage well that results to crew unsatisfactory. On board they make sure that all crews are well taking care of, they have a program where you can do cross training if you are interested in applying for higher salary position.
Salary / Benefits
It takes extensive knowledge, skills, experiences and capabilities regarding my position. Ensuring the safety and security of the guess and crew is definitely excruciating. It needs courage, dedication, initiative and perseverance to work in a diversify environment.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace in Manila is composed mostly of millennials, so the workplace is very vibrant and fun most of the time. The only concern would probably be the immense work pressure due to the thousands of crewmembers we have to serve, and also the limited benefits. Which is understandable, as the company is just three years old.
Pros
Very understanding management team
Cons
Few benefits
Salary / Benefits
My Station here was in the Main Galley, I prefer food for guest from Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Sometimes I need to go in other station like Buffet Area during Embarkation day because that was the most busy area during that time
Pros
foods are free and Cabin
Cons
12 hous a day no Day off
Salary / Benefits
Working as a logistic cordinator is fun and exciting. They give a challenging job that provided a target date.Providing reports and presenting all the things that have achieve in a monthly basis to our head office in Miami. The management provide awards for those people who work hard by giving them certificate and apprase people based on their performance. The stress in the workplace is some kind of high especially when the bulk of orders are coming and need to process and deliver on time. The enjoyable part is that the team work as a family in able to achieve our target and get all deliveries reach on time.
Salary / Benefits
This company mold me very well to become globally competitive in my professions since i learned a lot of things and many facet of HR. i really like to be part of this company. if they give me a chance to be part of company definitely i will grab it.
Pros
High allowance
Salary / Benefits
I love working for Indeed. The culture, the benefits, the management and perks are all fantastic. Unfortunately the pay for my role is not even close to enough for the workload and for the cost of living in the area. I'll either need to transfer to a department that I don't love, or to a different company so that I can afford to live here. The SLT team is consistently praising our efforts but doesn't show their appreciation in any way other than free happy hours. I don't think they understand how much they put on the CS team.
benefits
Salary / Benefits
In the workplace at theter a lot of funny show deck of number 5 and 6 a lot people watching the show.Me also sometimes Im watching the funny show during I have of duty.thank you
Pros
Free any kind of food and cabin..
Cons
Kronos time in time out.
Salary / Benefits
I work in royal caribbean cruise line as a asst. Electrician. Its hard because we work longer hours and to much job and pressure but its also fun because i learned a lot special in repairing galley equipment by myself.
Pros
Free food and room
Cons
Long hours working and low salary
Salary / Benefits
Working 10hrs everyday.training and learnings while you work.a lot of activities for the crewmembers to enjoy time after hardwork.meet a lot of different people and heading different destinations.
Pros
All free
Cons
Pays overtime
Salary / Benefits
most of the fun workplace ever is to being enjoying your work at the time...keep smiling and humble to your workmate and being honest all the time!!.take positive and always be good all the time!!..
Pros
free breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons
shifting hours
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are very accommodating and helpful as well as the management. The workplace is secured with several security guards. Amazing people to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Our task as logistics coordinator is to ensure that shipments will be deliver and receive by the vessel on time and our daily routine is to answer all emails concerning on the issues that vessel encountered onboard. Answering suppliers email and warehouses. Providing solutions on the cases/issues that vessel received in each voyage.
The company is a great company that allowing people to explore their knowledge however, at the moment the compensation that we receive is not acquired on the things we carried out on the company.

I think the culture of the company is that if you don't like the job you have you are free to go out of the company.

The hardest part is that you gave your best but still no promotion has been given.

The most enjoyable is the people around you that showing respect and love to you because they believe in your talent in spite the management don't notice.
Pros
transportation allowance
Cons
midnight shift
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace because of co-workers but salary is low for a big workload. Health benefits are quite good especially for family coverage. Transportatio allowance is also provided.
Salary / Benefits
hardest par of my job is when embarkation is coming preparing for public health inspection guest complain is normal so as much as possible i have to handle that on my own.but the most unforgettable on this job is when you can go in different places around the world
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2