Royal Cargo

Royal Cargo Employee Reviews

Philippines30 reviews
Good day!

I had a 6 days a week at my work and i am learned so much thru the daily operation with my colleagues, and be a leader to my team, we have a good relation in my work place, The hardest part of my job ?normally i can't say the hardest part of my job is for me almost every day had critical that our daily routine on my workplace to meet and to satisfied our client. We almost enjoy the daily life at my work place coz i love my job.
Salary / Benefits
The company shows good treatment to their employees. Benefits and training are fine also. However it was a saddest goodbye due to the retrenchment.
Employees are also nice and friendly
Salary / Benefits
It has a good management and good working condition. It has a good starting salary and well compensated on overtime work. It provides maximum benefits and allowances on the workers.
Salary / Benefits
Royal Cargo is an excellent working place with a stable and peaceful office. The employer their are also friendly and they are really good to us interns.
Salary / Benefits
they have on time duties they help each other to get the target pack and they are so kind co-workmates they have importace and significance in working
Salary / Benefits
Its just that location and travel kinda bit hassle
The traffic and location also hassle when traveling to the site back in port to the office and going home.
Salary / Benefits
Very bad manager but the Management is good. Most of the employee working outside the department making issues against each other just to destroy the reputations of colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Work is challenging which gives you an opportunity to grow professionally and develop additional skills and professional experience.
Work environment is good and within the standards.
Salary / Benefits
The company has good working environment. The employee as well as the top executives are very nice. Benefits for employees are good, too. Working schedule is from Monday to Friday only.
Good Leaders and Mentors
Good work life Balance

People are empowered on doing there job

Promotes training and development to its employees

Great employer
Salary / Benefits
Looking for a better job and near family . I want to venture to another field so that my learning will be broad. I want to try different market and wants tk meet other people
Pros
working environment
Salary / Benefits
I learned and grow at Royal Cargo Inc. proud employee that rose from the ranks. Very nice work culture and we work as team not individualistic. hardest part of the Job during OND months wherein we work almost 24/7 and the most enjoyable is the management very supportive to their employee.
Pros
with quarterly bonus
Cons
struggle in KPI
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, fine environment for the employee. The management know the needs of their employee. It is easy go along with the co workers. You can enjoy camaraderie.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Very far workplace from my home
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is positive and with good relationship with co-workers, This is the company where professionals independently put their thoughts, ideas, knowledge to create some new products for consumers.
Pros
good benefits and bonuses
Cons
location
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace, ISO Certified company, Very nice superiors and co-workers, with company outings and company events such as sportsfest, christmas party etc.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Transportation going to workplace
Salary / Benefits
A typically day is to answer clients concerns on emails, phone.
I have learned to be more patience over pressured work.

Management was not good in terms of salary but with good benefits.

The hardest part of the job was working more than 8 hours daily.

Most enjoyable part of the job was having conversation or dull moments with your officemates.
Pros
Free lunch twice a month when having Inventory count
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
On my review, my company before was good.
I love to work in this company because I found a good friends and good supervisor.

Although the work is stressful but because of having a good colleagues, the work makes easy.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
I am only intern during my 1 month stay at Royal Cargo though I have learned some of the HR assistant task from this company.

It helps me understand how the HR functions though I am only doing most of the clerical task.
Salary / Benefits
my job there is also fine, yet the time/ life balance is not enough for me, i have to work more than 12 hrs, sometimes 16 hrs a day for the sake that we achieve our target production of the product. yet overall it was really fun
Salary / Benefits
Working with royal cargo inc. For 5 yrs is great. The employee are nice same with the employer. Not that toxic interms of working place. The environment was good.
Salary / Benefits
Over thirty years of experience in all aspects of cargo transportation and handling gave Royal Cargo the solid base to create its own global network of owned companies and trusted agents. From its roots as a German/French/Filipino company with operations in the Philippines and later Vietnam, it is now covering the world with its own network.

We are where you need us.

We go further than most by providing specialized logistics in the fields of freight forwarding, contract logistics, warehousing & distribution, cold storage and project and heavylift services – with owned equipment and facilities.

Recognizing the need for state-of-the-art information technology systems, we continuously invest and upgrade our system to stay ahead of competition by providing the best available services.

Our best assets are our people who are highly trained to serve you well by implementing our specialized logistics concepts.

We know that competitive rate structures are a pre-requisite of obtaining and maintaining the trust of our clients.