Romeo V. Austria Trading

Romeo V. Austria Trading Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

Fun workplace and coordination of everyone

during my typical work day,i am looking for a new client and follow up all my existing client,i learned how to manage your time,management they are the one who process or giving the daily schedule of the people at the office,It's what makes your organization unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes.The hardest part of my job is if you didn't meet the quota require in one month.The most Enjoyable part of the job as a Sales associate is that when you meet the quota needed and open a new account of costumer.

Productive and fun work experience.

The company i had working before was a fun and challenging job for me. Fun because of my co workers and challenging because you need to reach the required qoutas in every month. I have learned a lot of new things in past jobs that i can say i can be able to apply in my incoming new job.

Productive and fun working with per Depaartment

Everyday Make some Calls And i learned how to speak well at the phone. Then my Co-Workers its nice with me... The hardest part of my job its to close a deal to my client to my product offer.. and the most enjoyable moment in my job here... is set a client meeting to their company..

Pros

Free Merienda only.

Cons

Work place are good and Superiors are very appoarchable..I learned how to handle clients in the right way especially when customer complains comes.

The work place in Romeo V.Austria Trading is good and secured,We continuosly had training about Customer Care and Handling Clients properly.The management staff are approachable to their staff.Co workers are all friendly and very accomodating;As Sales Associate we often go out in fields and meeting propectives clients

Pros

Incentives are given

Cons

Pag-Ibig funds, SSS and Philhealth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Romeo V. Austria Trading. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits