Romeo V. Austria Trading

Romeo V. Austria Trading Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits

How to take care Existing client

This is manufacture client which is they can provide high quality of services , how to handle existing client , for the services management they provide high quality ! Of it

Poor management, late salary, SSS AND OTHERS NOT UPDATED

Very poor, not recommended , dont apply in this kind of company Late salary Poor work environment Sss, pag ibig , philhealth , and other remitance are not updated

private

no offense, but this company is very unsecure company, need more management, no future, neglection of the employee to each other very very worst worst worst
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work experience.

The company i had working before was a fun and challenging job for me. Fun because of my co workers and challenging because you need to reach the required qoutas in every month. I have learned a lot of new things in past jobs that i can say i can be able to apply in my incoming new job.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and coordination of everyone

during my typical work day,i am looking for a new client and follow up all my existing client,i learned how to manage your time,management they are the one who process or giving the daily schedule of the people at the office,It's what makes your organization unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes.The hardest part of my job is if you didn't meet the quota require in one month.The most Enjoyable part of the job as a Sales associate is that when you meet the quota needed and open a new account of costumer.

Salary / Benefits

Not something you would want to keep. No growth.

Stressful sometimes. Had I not been patient and can multitask, I would have given up at my first week. It does not even give us the minimum wage requirement in our City.

Pros

Cons

no overtime pay, below minimum salary
Salary / Benefits

A good company with good reputation

A good company with good reputation, salary (including the over-time) and benefits. The CEO is too harsh treatment to employee (vocal and physical abuse).

Productive experience

Working here at the company many experience you've got here very spectacular encounter if you stay longer!!! You can try the horrible job experience!!

Pros

No free available.

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun working with per Depaartment

Everyday Make some Calls And i learned how to speak well at the phone. Then my Co-Workers its nice with me... The hardest part of my job its to close a deal to my client to my product offer.. and the most enjoyable moment in my job here... is set a client meeting to their company..

Pros

Free Merienda only.

Friday

Follow-up collection, reconciliation, Areas in Metro manila find none Field works, pick up collection and recon meeting client

Pros

full time

Cons

8 hours

With good working environment

All ways busy with all the schedules and meeting with the clients. As and OIC you need to have a strong convincing power to encourage clients to have a business with your company, you should know to handled tempered clients and the best off all you need a flexible time frame in-order for you to cope up all the work with in a day.

Pros

with hpusing allowance and free staff house

Cons

nothing to say
Salary / Benefits

Work place are good and Superiors are very appoarchable..I learned how to handle clients in the right way especially when customer complains comes.

The work place in Romeo V.Austria Trading is good and secured,We continuosly had training about Customer Care and Handling Clients properly.The management staff are approachable to their staff.Co workers are all friendly and very accomodating;As Sales Associate we often go out in fields and meeting propectives clients

Pros

Incentives are given

Cons

Pag-Ibig funds, SSS and Philhealth

Happy

Happy environment and great co-workers. 8-5 working schedule no Saturday you can apply for compressed work week. Recruitment is the hardest part since we lack in resources.

Pros

Time flexibility

benefits

Quite Unproductive

It's always been hassle to work everyday since the company has continues hiring on different positions. Everyday is a great experience wherein learning is always there.

hp printer

i am printer technician at RVA trading, hardworking, faithfully, willing to travel and any area for service printer.

Pros

20000

Cons

shortbreak, sss, philhealth, pag ibig fund

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Romeo V. Austria Trading. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Salary / Benefits