Rombe Philippines Inc

Rombe Philippines Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Though the people there are supposed to be proffesionls, they talked about each other in a negative way when the person wasn't around. You can hear profanities inside the area with the workers. The workers don't respect your position and talked like they are your buddy specially the boys
Pros
Near my house
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Salary / Benefits
Its like a Big Family and the employees are very friendly, close to each other and very respectful. This is because the company is runned by a family.
Salary / Benefits
Good for starters but for long term goals, is not the one that you could keep up for a long time. Low salary for freshers or entry level. Fun to be with the people.
Salary / Benefits
HR staff are immature and arrogant. Insensitive to the feelings of their applicants and employees. Management blind to political system. So many managers are also not good.
Salary / Benefits
Low salary and did not keep and pay attention to the wants and needs of their employees who's willing to sacrifice their time and effort in the company.
Pros
Improve knowledge and skills
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
We assigned in the Maintenance Department, as a trainee during those days, the employees are good and fun to be with, they teach us more on technical, and happy because we build manual sealers by the learning we gained.
Salary / Benefits
i learn how to work as a team on factory step by step. i learn how to do alot of kind of work. i respect all my co-worker and my team leader. we steaming the product item i enjoy my 2 years working on Rombe phil.
Pros
etc
Cons
ect
Salary / Benefits
Learnings: - Making quarterly and annual comparative sales report - Cash Report -Inventory - ISO Procedure and documentation - GMP and HACCP Management: - Pay is still in provincial rate
Pros
Annual Bonus and 13th month pay
Cons
Demote
Salary / Benefits
trouble shooting all day, i learned about motor control , i hate the management because they didnt care of us my co workers is good and funny the hardest part of the job is lifting heavy machines,and last i learn while im working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rombe Philippines Inc?
Salary / Benefits
Prepare daily work and run schedules. Responsible for receiving and transmitting pure and reliable messages, tracking vehicles and equipment or products, and recording other important information. Communication individual who is in charge of receiving and transmitting pure and steadfast messages, trailing vehicles, and equipment or products, plus recording other important information. I enjoy with my co-workers because they are so friendly and nice. The hardest part of my job working sometimes during sunday. The mpst enjoyable part is havig bonding of my co workers and out of town christmass party etc.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Sunday work
Salary / Benefits
everyday is a busy day. I've learned a lot on my senior accounting clerk, she taught me how we can easily do our job. They have a long process of management. I love my co-workers, they where like my family. The hardest part of the job is luck of office material (like photocopy machine) we need to go to another building just to photocopy. The most enjoyable part of my job is whenever someone saw me their still calling me "Ma'am"
Pros
Overtime as you can
Cons
Small Workplace