Rockwell Land Corporation

Rockwell Land Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Company will give you opportunities to grow personally and career-wise. Benefits are much competitive and culture is very intricate and holistic. And will hone your skills and sharpen your knowledge about the business.
Pros
Free within the area shuttle services, free coffee and water, have pantries, good office set-up. stretched roles
Cons
Long hours at times that people tend to be burn out, stretched roles
Salary / Benefits
Many things to learn. Good place for mechanical engineers & electrical engineers. Good benefits for employees.Supervisors will care a lot for you, especially for interns.
Salary / Benefits
To be in sales in Rockwell is definitely hard. You have to do so much legwork to reach your goal. The workplace was competitive and intimidating. Some employees are nice, others are okay.
Pros
excellent in throwing company parties
Cons
long hours, no weekends sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Good culture and environment in the workplace. Good starting experience for fresh graduates. Accommodating workmates and other employees. but too much workload and underpaid
Cons
Underpaid, Lacks technical training
Salary / Benefits
1. Compensation and salary is fair enough for the employees. 2. The company considers the welfare of its employees, making sure that the employees do not get too stressed and burned out at work.
Salary / Benefits
I like Rockwell's work ambiance. It's working space is well-lit since there's a lot of windows. I was an intern so the job wasn't too hard but I was assigned in the office leasing department and I did not have a direct supervisor (in terms of creatives) so it was hard to learn new things.
Salary / Benefits
Rockwell is a great and friendly working environment. I will highly recommend Rockwell when it comes to work and has a great leaders and bosses. Working with them is an excellent opportunity for me.
Salary / Benefits
A productive place to work in, very nice people and colleagues. I loved working for the company mostly because of it's culture and drive to be better each day.
Salary / Benefits
Projects are okay but employee culture are kind of off. No work life balance at all. It affected my personal relationships. There are a lot of projects you’re working alone. You need to tolerate some inside jokes lol
Salary / Benefits
Rockwell is the epitome of work-life balance. You'll enjoy your stay here. A lot of ups and downs. Rockwell has a lot of employee engagement events which you will appreciate.
Salary / Benefits
I have no problems with this company, my career is on a roll, I am regularly promoted and recognized. The employees are mostly below 30 yrs old, so the culture is young.
Salary / Benefits
Multi Tasking, I'm handling administrative its more documentation and filling, for handover check the unit and punchlist and in property management implementing the deed of restriction
Pros
free accommodation, food, with 13th and 14th month pay, commission, medical benefits and bonus, laundry allowance, with overtime, transportation allowance and medicine allowance
Cons
8 hours of working and 2 days off
Salary / Benefits
I love how they do value their employee growth and benefits. They assure that their employee grows with the company. The atmosphere of the office and the building will help you feel safe and cozy, the ambiance is good, also the people who work there.
Pros
Free lunch, Movie tickets, tours
Cons
Too much work load and in short of employee that time.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a productive day. The company is all about growth and family oriented. The President is very father-figure. Everything I am doing is very enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
Rockwell Land had a distinct family like culture where employee engagement was always a must to the point that it would supersede our BAUs. The atmosphere was light most of the time.
Salary / Benefits
Routinary Workloads with a lot of add-ons. Management Style is Logical. Provide a lot of trainings for employees. Employees cannot say no to Managers.
Pros
With monthly allowance, many trainings offered
Cons
Overload, Management False Hope, Shifting Schedules
Salary / Benefits
Need to clean everything and sometimes I cook and take care of baby and were playing in playground with the baby and after six hours finish my job
Pros
free lunch and fare
Cons
6hours
Salary / Benefits
Usually I have meetings at the office and construction site everyday, I learned a bit to deal with homegrown employee, the management seems always relying on the President's direction, difficult to introduce your ideas since they're much familiar of their "effective" system. The hardest part of the job is to accept the awarded Contracts and plans from other Department in which they are no longer involved once I have already received it. The most enjoyable part of the job when movie pass is given to us every month
Pros
Free lunches every Friday for the managers
Cons
Not empowered to do task according to your skills and experience.
Salary / Benefits
Rockwell Land Corporation is a land development company. Its employees are expected to dress well and attend the company's events almost every month..
Cons
No health card
Salary / Benefits
The management is really great because they take care of their employees really well. The company itself is also concerned with its employees.
Pros
Enjoyable workplace
Salary / Benefits
Rockwell Land Corporation manage their people very well. They are pro-people. The culture is fun, young and productive working environment. They are also open with your fresh ideas and they give importance with your suggestion that will make the company grow. This company is also customer centric; clients are very important. They will do everthing that will statisfy the needs and wants of our clients.
Pros
Fun and productive environment
Cons
Low salary; minimal opportunity to grow