Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Roche generally is an excellent employer. It gives opportunities for growth and learning. Compensation and benefits too is excellent. Management is also good.
Salary / Benefits
Its a challenging job talking and persuading Doctors to used and patronize our products. it enhance communication skills and rapport building skills. The monitoring of prescriptions will uncover who are using our product and that of the competition
Pros
big daily allowances
Salary / Benefits
This is not a good company. A lot of politics are found in this company. The executive committee even humiliates you when speaking in front of many people. In my 13 years, I learned almost nothing because of too much office politics there is at Roche Philippines. The only good thing is the free lunch. There is no career growth and Roche is not a big loss to those who will leave and already left the company.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No work life balance, too much politics, not a good experience because there is nothing to be learned
Salary / Benefits
Very productive daily routine. I learned how to work under pressure. Management is very cool. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to learn new things everyday.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work coming to the Office ontime and do the job and respionsibilities with passion and dedication What i learned is when you love your job everythings follows, you love enjoy your job then you you are happy doing it esp when you're done helping others as well. Management are there to make sure that their people are having fun as well and manage work life balance. Hardest part is, when you dont love you work anymorew and you feel empty. The enjoyable part is, when you are treated as family in your work, working with good people and you love you work
Pros
Travel, Great succes celebrations
Cons
Long hours, when you are sick and you can do nothing
Salary / Benefits
Its good. Challenged with the current economic landscape of the country. The benefits are very standard but can improve.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too far from home
Salary / Benefits
being an admin is just a daily routine/function to do paper works.. filing..encoding to. Hardest is thing is during the inventory due to medicines counting and stocking.
Pros
Free meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Most days are busy on building business cases. One of the great place to work. Allows career advancement. Has work life balance. People are easy to get along with. All demonstrates Roche values such as Integrity, Courage and Passion.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
Exciting because I was given the opportunity to handle diverse product portfolio in cardio-metabolic, transplant,virology and renal anemia and fulfilling since I was able to help a lot of patients get the right treatment, become well and eventually improve their quality of life.
Salary / Benefits
Inventory patient bill,honorarium and papers work. Learned to handle patient with patient confidentiality, practice good communication. Good relationship with co-workers,approachable and friendly.
Pros
lunch
Salary / Benefits
love for the work as you have loved your family. I go home after 5pm bought something like snacks to my kids. Hardest part of our job,is to earn more sales quota when you reach your sales target,just to make sure that you have some extra sales for the month/year end. You manage your own territory,manage your own time.