Robinsons Supermarket Corporation

Robinsons Supermarket Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines213 reviews
Salary / Benefits
few custumer relaxed but many custumer always over time . the hardest part of job are late lunch break and thirsty. no over time salary. good supervision and good co workers.
Pros
Cons
over time
Salary / Benefits
Working at Robinsons is actually fun and extremely challenging. I work in this org for 5 years , i gave the best of me to become experienced and knowlegable about the culture but it doesn't work at all. Employee empowerment is very poor and the management i think is biased to whom they want to step up for a higher position that is unfair to the ones who are working very hard but they didnt noticed. Salary is fair enough but overtime pay was not being granted. We work for long hours (12hrs duty) and having our breaktime sometimes being compromised because of workload and lack of manpower.
Salary / Benefits
A company with good benefits normal salary and high Quality of Services to all Buyers of Robinsons Supermarket , Skills that make you build yourself up.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, the environment is friendly and salary is just enough you can do the bargaining defends on the attainment and experience, needs to check the restday one rest a week to a supervisory level is not enough
Salary / Benefits
they have all the benefits you need.
they have also insentives for Good Work.

they have also Overtime but not pay at the same time. it always late. but still Great workplace
Salary / Benefits
They come up with process for every transactions from check out counters to cashierings office. Salary bases on employees performance we had our monthly incentives and medicine allowance every month of june.
Salary / Benefits
I am Thankful for my previous company because I have learnt a lot of thins from there.
No regret for benefits and compensation
Because you are secured
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is good and a lot of times is not very stressful. The hardest part of the job is if it gets busy and you have to do the work which is not part of your job and you need to do overtime even it is unpaid because you have no choice but to give sympathy to the people you work with.
Salary / Benefits
Good company benefits and salary, Workmates are fun to be with, Career growth and challenging work phase. Good relationship with other mall business unit managers.
Pros
Benefits, good salary
Cons
no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
As a cashier it was fun and you'll learn a lot because you have to learn not just on your specific job title,all things that has a connection that may have or has effect or may have used whether its your tools or your co-worker,you have to know how to cooperate and voice in/out depending on the situation.You have to be resourcefull in a goodway especially in managing/handling your bills.
Pros
Cons
Long duty unpaid excess time/overtime
Salary / Benefits
irregular typical days of work, many more learning like accounting works, engineering works, processing of permits. Hardest part of my job handle of deferent position. the most enjoyable join together with co-employee.
Pros
Free benefits
Salary / Benefits
Managers have favoritism on their employees and the rendered overtimes are not paid. Their human resources are hard to reach out for any benefits concern like SSS Loan, Sickness benefits etc.
Salary / Benefits
-The typical day of my work daily.
- I learned a lot since it is my first job since i graduated.

- the management are good.

-the culture of my work is not fit for me since iam a4 year graduate.

-the hardest part of my job are the time when. I am doing a Bad orders also known as B.o i look like ah"magbabasura " because i make a documents for those thing na inuood na at mabaho. Pero kelangan pa. Lagyan ng documents.
The hard part is salary is not fit to the job i done.

-enjoyable part of my job everyday is a journey i been survive.
Pros
Cons
10 hrs
Salary / Benefits
12 hours of work a day.. Minimum salary, good benefits, nice place to shop, affordable prices, honest employees,..healthy living of products to shop.good ambiance.
Pros
Low prices of products
receiving and dispatching
how to work with other people

receiving stocks because it all starts with our job

the most enjoyable part of the job is when you get along with your co workers
Pros
flexi break
Cons
long hours when peak season
Salary / Benefits
Working in a supermarket is hard yet fun. Hard because you will just stand the whole shift, encountering rude customers, securing all accepted money, bankards, gift cert. etc are genuine, and transactions should be executed correctly despite of being busy. Fun because working/helping together happily and having brief but unforgettable conversations with our customers.
Having employed in this kind of workplace makes you more patient and responsible in your actions because of different personalities you will encounter in your daily work, competitive in terms of promoting the store; its services and quality products,always encourage yourself to always do your work passionately for work is not always about the salary you will earned but for pride and also to have good outputs.
Pros
20 mins break is paid
Salary / Benefits
relaxing workplace friendly staff i love incentives worth it for every effort and dedication at the company great salary open o. t. and a family like workmates
Pros
free medical
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and im so happy to have an experience like a cashier. Stress but fine because of my co worker and i hope i will fine a job like a cashier or teller.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
* flexible time
* multi tasking

* i have learned formulas,past typing,knowledge in software,Mso,Excel.

* know how to communicate people thru e-mails for their concerns regarding products.
Pros
yearly medication allowance, health care card, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave
Cons
flexible hours
Salary / Benefits
8hrs duty.main focus is to facilitate money transactions for customers .the hardest part of your job will be counting the minutes until you get to leave Being a cashier is pain, you get rude customers.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
they have good customer service
they have good superiors

they have good benefits
they have good employee as well
so that it was a a great privilege to work

there because of that.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.