Robinsons Supermarket Corporation

Robinsons Supermarket Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines244 reviews

Good culture but low salary

Kind bosses and colleagues, they will be the reason to stay.low pay, management not structured. Long hours. Requires ot on AP dept. Water in head office not free.

Exciting, fun workplace and energetic

To be good customer service.Do the proper standard of cashiering.Always treat the customer is right and be responsible of duties.Always greet the customer with smile.

Pros

Incentive for no errors

Cons

Stressful workplace because of the management

Comply with Government mandated benefits only no other additional benefits or whatsoever. No salary alignment so newly hired employees have much higher salary than old employees. Management prioritized Sales and profit than employees.

Pros

No additional benefits

Cons

Long hours (Over time) not updated in paying Overtime rendered

If you are looking for a company with life and work balance this company is rwcommended for you,but ofcourse it depwnda on yourw superior.

Working in this company is an honor. Thank you for giving me chance to be part of the company.Kudos to our best OM.Tip just go with the flow do not entertain negativity.

Pros

Work and life balance

Cons

Salary

Fun workplace and fast paced

I really enjoyed my stay in the company. I learned a lot. But I feel like the employees are underpaid. Everyone also in the team is really nice and good.

Easy to adopt the work culture and good enviroment and noce and friendly co-workers ang supervisors and managers

Easy to adopt the work it has good enviroment.And also nice and good co-workers ang all the heads are also good they will treated you as a family so you can work easly and have a team work on each and every one.

Very good company

Very good company and I have been able too much fun with your duty black ops with my friends are going to have been able to get the same time I was so happy...

Very open when it comes to knowledge, the supervisors also the manager is very hands on. But when you about to apply make sure you are graduate. Goodluck.

Fun working place with knowledge to gain

I'm happy to work daily with the people around me, from the staff to the management team. One of the hardest part when we loss our Store Manager due to his sudden death. But from the time with him as our leader, we really enjoy our job as a team.

Still learning the culture

With a lot of opportunity and challenges. Still learning the nature of job. From Food industry to Retail. Managing People and organization is the same. The adjustment is nature of work and standards. More challenging and more learnins

You will learn a lot . Challenging environment. You need to deal with a lot of people and do the report. Flexible time . Ensure proper standard protocol always apply.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Saturday duty

The pople are good.

There are a lot of different people to follow. You have the operation supervisor to follow, then the store managers preference to follow and the admin officer's to follow. The salary is fix. If you absent then it is deducted. Unfair working hours treatment. OTY

Productive but stressful

It gives me good lessons to customer satisfaction. It was a good experience but too many workloads. No VL benefits after 1 year of service. Stressful

Not all the times busy. Fun environment with your fellow workers. 1 day off if your assigned in operations.

Fun environmentNot all the times busyNot weekends off if assign in operationsSalary is lowCulture is just averageManagement is averageGood for beginners who wants to be a supervisor as you will handle lots of people

Productive and strict.

A very busy day schedule. Ive learned how to deal with people, working environment. The management set rules and policies. The workplace is good. The hardest part of the job is the transition of our system to them. The most enjoyable part was when you actually done and have satisfactorilly of your team partner.

Pros

Good office

Cons

Old system

Productive and work fun place

As my experience in robinson supermarket at nuvali. There was time that you will not expect to happen but our management handle it well. The management really treat the employee fair and like a family.

Pros

Have a coffee break.

Cons

Nagger Customer

Over load of work, task and stressful.

The newly hired employee ( officer) offered and receive big salary compared to the tenured employee. Its very unfair to those employee which stays more than 10 years in the company and yet they only receive less salary.

Pros

Cons

Loaded of work load and responsibility and lack of concern to their employees.

Job balance but small compensation

Yeah have benefits and job security to the company but the management was a little bit so-so. And the compensation also not enough for your daily needs.

Pros

Job-life balance

Cons

Very high workload but very low salary

Very low salary compare to same position in other locations but same workload. No work-life balance. Will have to do work outside of your scope. No Overtime pay.

Pros

Cons

Will bring work to your home. No overtime pay.

Good company

Great company offers very good benefits. Travel to different sites. Meets different kinds of people. Great experience for a fresh graduate. Great co workers

Pros

Clean office

Friendly work mates

Easy job, but the management is not good they don’t even cared of their employees during pandemic. Many toxic people even the security guards even you’re doing job well they don’t take credits they always looked on your mistakes

Pros

Clean work place

Cons

They don’t have incentives during pandemic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Robinsons Supermarket Corporation in popular locations

• Robinsons Supermarket Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?