Robinsons Supermarket Corporation

Robinsons Supermarket Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines213 reviews
Salary / Benefits
This company gives a fair and proper accomodation to its employee.. And they also gives an incentives to those who are regular employees. And they gives regularity to those employee who are deserving
Salary / Benefits
few custumer relaxed but many custumer always over time . the hardest part of job are late lunch break and thirsty. no over time salary. good supervision and good co workers.
Pros
Cons
over time
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to work with them.Supervisor are good and approachable.They are always there to help with there co-employees..They always lift up there subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Robinsons is actually fun and extremely challenging. I work in this org for 5 years , i gave the best of me to become experienced and knowlegable about the culture but it doesn't work at all. Employee empowerment is very poor and the management i think is biased to whom they want to step up for a higher position that is unfair to the ones who are working very hard but they didnt noticed. Salary is fair enough but overtime pay was not being granted. We work for long hours (12hrs duty) and having our breaktime sometimes being compromised because of workload and lack of manpower.
Salary / Benefits
CSR position is also a nice work experience. You must be knowledgeable about the informations about the company data, products, and other important informations that the customers may ask you.
Pros
Built a better customer relation
Cons
Customers different attitude
Salary / Benefits
Been working for this company for almost 12 years and I learned a lot. This company gave me the experience that I can use as I settle here in the US. Great people and limitless opportunities were given to me. Really appreciate all the help and guidance while working here.
Salary / Benefits
A company with good benefits normal salary and high Quality of Services to all Buyers of Robinsons Supermarket , Skills that make you build yourself up.
Salary / Benefits
Will help you to develop your capability in terms of leadership, handling people, business analysis and customer service. Recommends promotion for people whom performed well, proactive and with positive work attitude.
Salary / Benefits
Highly improved in terms of customer services.
In the management all are kind.

In the whole there was great company i enjoyed my spending and working with them.
Pros
free uniform
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, the environment is friendly and salary is just enough you can do the bargaining defends on the attainment and experience, needs to check the restday one rest a week to a supervisory level is not enough
Salary / Benefits
they have all the benefits you need.
they have also insentives for Good Work.

they have also Overtime but not pay at the same time. it always late. but still Great workplace
Salary / Benefits
Robinson is a good start for creating a wonderful experiences for a new and old comer when in comes to sales and management department. You will learn to blend from the product, to person in charge and most especially to customer.
Salary / Benefits
Very well workplace. The supervisors and other coe workers are friendly and helpful. The company is good. It has a good and suitable workplace. It is very nice.
Salary / Benefits
You have to deal with different types of customers and there you can see how you'll be able to build yourself and overcome the stress and hardships of the said position.
Salary / Benefits
working at this company is enjoy and sometimes worried. but even there are some situation that is stressful it's fine cause we are helping to each other to solve any problem about our work.
hard working
responsible

i enjoy to serve for the need of my cuatomer..

all my co work are friendly

i learned a lot,this job also help me to provide my family needs and encouraged to expond my knowledge..
Salary / Benefits
They come up with process for every transactions from check out counters to cashierings office. Salary bases on employees performance we had our monthly incentives and medicine allowance every month of june.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at the robinson supermarket and worked very quickly at that company and all the staff were very friendly and I learned to socialize with other people as I was a bagger
Salary / Benefits
I am Thankful for my previous company because I have learnt a lot of thins from there.
No regret for benefits and compensation

Because you are secured
Salary / Benefits
It is really hard to give up my work here especially my position because they offer me higher position and I enjoy my work and people. But I need to give up for better opportunity I'm still young I want to explore more to enhance my ability and develop more for me to grow.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and the employee are both great. The culture of the company helps an individual to be amazing in his/her career in the future and molds them to become successful in their endeavor.