Robinsons Supermarket Corporation

Robinsons Supermarket Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place.

Some are good and some are not. Though it's just usual for any company. Overall rating in working here is such a good experience that I have during my life as an employee.

Pros

Medical allowance, convertible SL and Fun workplace

poor management, stressfull when lack of funds and no materials

Good ambiance but stressfull in co-employees because there are lots of issue makers and gossipers. Manager is not alert in ordering plastics so there are lot of times when cashiers are having hard time when to put items when there is no items left because manager has not deliver it yet

Pros

Minimum salary

Cons

Long hours of work without overtime pay420

This job of Robinsons is good

The job in Robinsons are good because i saw the employees in Robinsons are verry happy to serve the people and they are helpful to the people who don't konw the area

Im so very exciting everyday to come at my working place and everytime when im on duties because i feel challenging when the different costumers going to the counter and paying their items. And i learn how to manage my time to avoid lates.

Pros

Incentives

challenging but fun

they were strict at with your uniform and 5 minutes before duty you must be in, and it workplace is so good and fun though pressured to irate customers, you must wear your smile, and show respect to them. No hate but love:)

Pros

Free snack when it too busy

Cons

it depends if company needs to add hour to the employee but paid.

Hardworking, honest and easy to learn any task

In this company you should be competitive, hardworking and cheerful to always spread positive vibes during working hours, the people are kind and accomodating.

Pros

Near home

Flexible and hardworking

Robinsons it will be a part of my life te people there is very friendly, and the officers I encounter is very kind they encourage their employees where they feeling down. The attidue are very well.

Having a good colleagues while working with them

Robinson's company is one of the best supermarket store very truly to their customers! And all their products are good. Working with them is very nice!

Very flexible all the employees

Robinson's one of my job really give a lot of learnings and experience.how to communicate to other people. To be hamble and be responsible when It come in the job.

Fun work place

I had fun experienced working in Robinsons Supermarket. That was my first job before and I had so much working with the company. My superior was their always to guide me. Also with my co workers they were very nice.

Stepping stone for new management trainee

The company is fast phase environment and if you willing to learn more. You can be moved from one branch depending on the needs of the company even if you are far from that place without any transportation allowance.

Multi tasking of working

I chrislene felix and applying for receiving supervisor and i live at central bicutan taguig city.and willing to asign in any of the branches do you have in taguig city if ever i hired your company.and also willing to extended hours if they have rush or deadline of submission on the reports that i can do my best.

Pros

Free lunch or allowances

Cons

Extended hours with overtime

an accomodating company

This company gives a fair and proper accomodation to its employee.. And they also gives an incentives to those who are regular employees. And they gives regularity to those employee who are deserving

Non bad

My agency doesn't give the right salary. There's no benefits at all. Salary delay. it is just give me stress. Walang concerned sa mga empleyado!......

productive, enjoyable and good supervision

few custumer relaxed but many custumer always over time . the hardest part of job are late lunch break and thirsty. no over time salary. good supervision and good co workers.

Pros

Cons

over time

Excellent

It's nice to work with them.Supervisor are good and approachable.They are always there to help with there co-employees..They always lift up there subordinates.

My work experience at Robinsons

Working at Robinsons is actually fun and extremely challenging. I work in this org for 5 years , i gave the best of me to become experienced and knowlegable about the culture but it doesn't work at all. Employee empowerment is very poor and the management i think is biased to whom they want to step up for a higher position that is unfair to the ones who are working very hard but they didnt noticed. Salary is fair enough but overtime pay was not being granted. We work for long hours (12hrs duty) and having our breaktime sometimes being compromised because of workload and lack of manpower.

Customer service representative

CSR position is also a nice work experience. You must be knowledgeable about the informations about the company data, products, and other important informations that the customers may ask you.

Pros

Built a better customer relation

Cons

Customers different attitude

Great company and great culture!

Been working for this company for almost 12 years and I learned a lot. This company gave me the experience that I can use as I settle here in the US. Great people and limitless opportunities were given to me. Really appreciate all the help and guidance while working here.

Good Management and Staff

A company with good benefits normal salary and high Quality of Services to all Buyers of Robinsons Supermarket , Skills that make you build yourself up.

Will develop your skills and leadership

Will help you to develop your capability in terms of leadership, handling people, business analysis and customer service. Recommends promotion for people whom performed well, proactive and with positive work attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits