Robinsons Appliances

Philippines34 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

With security of tenure

The company where you can spend your retirement age.Good management structure, good bosses, competitive benefits. Seminar and trainings. Good place to worked with

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Low salary

collaborative

The company wanted you to learn they are on fast paced type of work.Working with them gives me the best experiences that I have being as Store Manager, you really learn a lot of things when you are at RRHI.

Pros

perks

Stressful with low salary

I learned a lot from this company, this is my steeping zone to achieve the higher position than before but as time goes by we need to leave and find another that is better.

A working place that you will feel like your still in a University

This company let me travelled a lot to their different branches within the Philippines. I learned from this company the negotiating skills to vendors.

Pros

give you opportunity to travel

Productive and Fun work environment

A very light and fun company. Management and work ethics of my superiors are motivitional to work harder and achieve goals. Everyone is friendly and appreciative

Unforgettable moment with this company

Robinsons helps me to become more disciplined individual, by letting me to strictly follow all the policies and procedures inside the company. It really improved my self-leadership.

fun nd happy

regular day is easy most im[portant is teamwork good management happy co- worker and fun none hardest thing ing this job everyday is happy day

Pros

free meal

productive

working on this company has give me a lot of experience to entertaining people which is our customer to give them a satisfaction in terms of customer service..

Pros

free launches

Fun palce

It was fun to work , I have a lot of friends, the job is easy but it takes a lot of patience and sacrifices.I learned to become more humble,

Cons

Handling the operations team pertaining to the corporate sales

- developing a mature way of handling staff and merchandiser for the growth of the sales. - creating a solution - gaining the knowledge in facing everyday challenge from the customers and handling staff's problem and sales.

Pros

Everyday challenge

Cons

Customer compliants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits