Robinsons Appliances

Philippines34 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Stressful

The work environment is stressful. Too many changes regarding in memo and pricing which makes the operations being stressed ynder pressure. The compensation is not fair.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Im not compensated fairly

With security of tenure

The company where you can spend your retirement age.Good management structure, good bosses, competitive benefits. Seminar and trainings. Good place to worked with

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Low salary

productive, competitive, responsible

Humble immediate superiors. Approachable HR and always addresses concerns. No pressure and comprehension is always present. Never a moment to feel neglected in terms of benefits and other monetary concerns. Upholds the right of employees and respects individual differences.

Productive and fun work place

Its a nice experienced, sometimes it could be busy but in a long way, will be all alright.. Nice job also.. But not in salary because its not enough if you have already a family.. That's it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not enough salary

employee friendly having fun with office workmates

im happy with the phone and the deal i got from the company. i wanted a good smartphone that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

anytime as you want

Good for starter

This company only focuses on their profit, doesn't care for their people, has low salary, not so friendly administration, this company is genuinely nothing.

A working place that you will feel like your still in a University

This company let me travelled a lot to their different branches within the Philippines. I learned from this company the negotiating skills to vendors.

Pros

give you opportunity to travel

Cons

My first work in my life

this company are one of the lowest price appliances in philippines. some of the province area don't know that they have before a Robinsons Appliances.

Productive workplace

Nice Company but salary offer is not enough for my basic necessity. Nice workplace and workmates, its makes you more productive......... ........... ......

Pros

Nice workplace and workmates

Cons

Low salary

fun nd happy

regular day is easy most im[portant is teamwork good management happy co- worker and fun none hardest thing ing this job everyday is happy day

Pros

free meal

productive

working on this company has give me a lot of experience to entertaining people which is our customer to give them a satisfaction in terms of customer service..

Pros

free launches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits