Robinsons Appliances

Robinsons Appliances Management reviews

Philippines34 reviews

Clear

Stressful

The work environment is stressful. Too many changes regarding in memo and pricing which makes the operations being stressed ynder pressure. The compensation is not fair.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Im not compensated fairly

Moody superiors

Stressful work, Unprofessional manager, unfair in decision making specially if lower position is longer than you, They don't value others opinion. Management is more on back stabbing employees.

With security of tenure

The company where you can spend your retirement age.Good management structure, good bosses, competitive benefits. Seminar and trainings. Good place to worked with

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Low salary

Toxic management full of hidden issues and favoritism specially to the side of officers.

Such a bad experience with the management/officer's attitude problem and being so toxic just because they are in the position. below the belt joke....

Productive and fun workplace

Checking of Prices, Memos and Gum Tags. Keeping the Warehouse clean and tidy for easy withdrawal of stocks. I've learned to be resourceful in printing memos and price tags. Time management in all the work inside the store.

May typical day to work was assisting my subordinates about the day to day operation for pick and pack and receiving of goods. And ensuring that item to be receive has space. Learning being officer in-charge is that you have an ability to decide for any problem encounter, and realize in the end of the day that you solve it without violating the process. The management enhance my capabilities and abilities in my work place. The hardest part of the job is that space utilization if which is over already for the capacity. The most enjoyable part is to learn different formula in Excel for the easiest and productive result of the reports.

I learned how to be more flexible in doing the task given and to take initiatives. The hardest part was being pressured when you need to pass the daily report but that was overcome by having time management and making process flow.

Work life balance

Teamwork Flexibility I learned to handle people in a win-win situation. I always ask for their concern and ideas. Helped them to implement those ideas that are evaluated by the management.

Productive and Fun work environment

A very light and fun company. Management and work ethics of my superiors are motivitional to work harder and achieve goals. Everyone is friendly and appreciative

fun nd happy

regular day is easy most im[portant is teamwork good management happy co- worker and fun none hardest thing ing this job everyday is happy day

Pros

free meal

Cons

Productive and educational working at a retail industry

A typical day at work starts with a smile and good disposition I've learned a lot of experiences during miggling with other people Management is ok and effective My co-workers are very supportive The hardest part of the job is solving a customer complaint, it gives me more challenge on how to solve it. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i solve a certain complaint by the customer it seems that i am effective employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits