Robinsons Appliances

Philippines34 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

With security of tenure

The company where you can spend your retirement age.Good management structure, good bosses, competitive benefits. Seminar and trainings. Good place to worked with

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Low salary

collaborative

The company wanted you to learn they are on fast paced type of work.Working with them gives me the best experiences that I have being as Store Manager, you really learn a lot of things when you are at RRHI.

Pros

perks

Stressful with low salary

I learned a lot from this company, this is my steeping zone to achieve the higher position than before but as time goes by we need to leave and find another that is better.

employee friendly having fun with office workmates

im happy with the phone and the deal i got from the company. i wanted a good smartphone that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

anytime as you want

A working place that you will feel like your still in a University

This company let me travelled a lot to their different branches within the Philippines. I learned from this company the negotiating skills to vendors.

Pros

give you opportunity to travel

productive

going to store with smile, checking the latest promotion in the computer, check if already implemented, check who's present or absent good relationship with co-employees at first its hard but with help by co worker & proper training everything is okay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits
  • Robinsons Appliances
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?