Robinsons Appliances

Robinsons Appliances Employee Reviews

Stressful

The work environment is stressful. Too many changes regarding in memo and pricing which makes the operations being stressed ynder pressure. The compensation is not fair.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Im not compensated fairly

Moody superiors

Stressful work, Unprofessional manager, unfair in decision making specially if lower position is longer than you, They don't value others opinion. Management is more on back stabbing employees.

With security of tenure

The company where you can spend your retirement age.Good management structure, good bosses, competitive benefits. Seminar and trainings. Good place to worked with

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Low salary

Toxic management full of hidden issues and favoritism specially to the side of officers.

Such a bad experience with the management/officer's attitude problem and being so toxic just because they are in the position. below the belt joke....

productive, competitive, responsible

Humble immediate superiors. Approachable HR and always addresses concerns. No pressure and comprehension is always present. Never a moment to feel neglected in terms of benefits and other monetary concerns. Upholds the right of employees and respects individual differences.

Stressful with low salary

I learned a lot from this company, this is my steeping zone to achieve the higher position than before but as time goes by we need to leave and find another that is better.

I'm thankful that I was once a part of the team

Robinsons Appliances Corporation's Store Planning Department is a group of employees expressing teamwork, unity, encouragement and opportunity. The Department gives you a break to plan, manage, organize a certain project from design phase to post-construction phase.

Productive and fun work place

Its a nice experienced, sometimes it could be busy but in a long way, will be all alright.. Nice job also.. But not in salary because its not enough if you have already a family.. That's it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not enough salary

employee friendly having fun with office workmates

im happy with the phone and the deal i got from the company. i wanted a good smartphone that did the basics, and the site recommended one that ticked all the boxes.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

anytime as you want

Salamat ng marami

Salamat god blessed .....sana matsanggap po ako gagawin ko ang akingmakakaya.. Nasipag po ako maasahan po sa trabaho fast learner po ako yun lng po salamat..

Pros

Free trancepo

Cons

Ok na yan bahala na po kayo

Productive and fun workplace

Checking of Prices, Memos and Gum Tags. Keeping the Warehouse clean and tidy for easy withdrawal of stocks. I've learned to be resourceful in printing memos and price tags. Time management in all the work inside the store.

Good for starter

This company only focuses on their profit, doesn't care for their people, has low salary, not so friendly administration, this company is genuinely nothing.

May typical day to work was assisting my subordinates about the day to day operation for pick and pack and receiving of goods. And ensuring that item to be receive has space. Learning being officer in-charge is that you have an ability to decide for any problem encounter, and realize in the end of the day that you solve it without violating the process. The management enhance my capabilities and abilities in my work place. The hardest part of the job is that space utilization if which is over already for the capacity. The most enjoyable part is to learn different formula in Excel for the easiest and productive result of the reports.

I learned how to be more flexible in doing the task given and to take initiatives. The hardest part was being pressured when you need to pass the daily report but that was overcome by having time management and making process flow.

Work life balance

Teamwork Flexibility I learned to handle people in a win-win situation. I always ask for their concern and ideas. Helped them to implement those ideas that are evaluated by the management.

overall the workplace is fun and professional

I learned to be a better manager with the help of my superiors and colleagues. no work on weekends balances life and work. frequent travelling required

Pros

yearly increase

Cons

heavy traffic in the area

A working place that you will feel like your still in a University

This company let me travelled a lot to their different branches within the Philippines. I learned from this company the negotiating skills to vendors.

Pros

give you opportunity to travel

Productive and Fun work environment

A very light and fun company. Management and work ethics of my superiors are motivitional to work harder and achieve goals. Everyone is friendly and appreciative

Very Productive Company

Handling all outright and concess items Assuring the 100 % inventory accuracy Updating all memo's Answering all email concerns Monitoring logs of sold items Responsible in receiving and releasing of merchandise Responsible for all defective stock units and customer defective items

Pros

Health Card

Cons

8 Hrs

My first work in my life

this company are one of the lowest price appliances in philippines. some of the province area don't know that they have before a Robinsons Appliances.

Productive workplace

Nice Company but salary offer is not enough for my basic necessity. Nice workplace and workmates, its makes you more productive......... ........... ......

Pros

Nice workplace and workmates

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robinsons Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits