RingCentral

RingCentral Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You would love it here if you are money-driven and already good at selling. They have an uncapped commission system. They throw parties more than 2 times in a year. The people behind the Recruitment Team are truly nice so you will really get excited being part of the team! If you're looking for a place with great environment and great people, this is certainly not the place to be. People wouldn't help you become better. From your teammates to your manager, only few would share their best practices and mostly those are the ones that are just new to the company, this means the tenured people are the ones who do not want to help. They reward performers but if you are not performing, you would be degraded and not encouraged. The workload as well is a little too much. We manage like 2000+ accounts monthly and are tasked to do outbound calls to do business reviews with our busy business clients. In a day, we are encouraged to meet the following: 3 hours of talk time and 60 dials. If you don't meet them, you have to option to go on overtime with no pay. It would have been better if they would honor the overtime pay filings for this scenario as it would still require validation. They have a Quality Team but they don't really put value into the Quality Team's role as they don't provide sanctions to those who violate their quality guidelines. It could be better if they will find a balance between quality and sales. If not, they can take away the quality coaches and hire sales coaches instead who would help associates become better salespersons. Honestly, I find working here the most - more...
Pros
pay, recruitment
Cons
culture, people, management, training
Salary / Benefits
its ok. although during my tenure there were no gaming areas for console or PC gaming. parking was atrocious though, and the smoking area is way too small
Salary / Benefits
The company has a lot to offer. If you are one of those tech savvu guys, yhats the company for you. If you are from the soith and doesnt mind traveling up north to work, then this is the right company
Salary / Benefits
Excellent place to work and learn Exposure to B2B Clients Globally Awful Management
Salary / Benefits
RingCentral is nothing short for amazing. The people and the product are incredible! You are inspired each and every day to come to work and do your best because everyone supports you in your projects.
Pros
Gret work-life balance
Salary / Benefits
HR management are very approachable. They make you feel that you are belong to the team. They teach a lot of things about HR, and they teach it in a nice way.
Salary / Benefits
RingCentral Manila is not perfect. There is no perfect company, but this org is really sensitive to your needs, people are smart and very supportive, and lastly they are very special as they invest to their people and bring challenges to the table so you could improve yourself.
Pros
Generous company
Cons
The team is pretty fresh, people are a little bit stretched
Salary / Benefits
It was worth working there. The people are friendly. Oppurtunities are everywhere. There is free food. Growth is possible. Salary is high and you earn more via incentives.
Salary / Benefits
good pay for starters full intensive training great as build for your career -supportive training modules and complete colleagues are great management are open
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RingCentral?
Salary / Benefits
I'm fairly new in the company and in a newly formed group. I love that the company values the happiness of their employees by creating a new branding and is staked to continuously be tagged as one of the best places to work. Lots of perks from outings(been on 2 company outings for the past 2 months!), incentives to gym discounts. Management is transparent, communication and team collaboration is a must.
Pros
Incentives, work-life balance, management transparency
Salary / Benefits
on this company we deals with teach concern but even thought the job was stressful you will not be able to feel or see it because of the boss and the co workers that you have
Pros
free lunch and movie pass
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
Overall my stay with the company was extraordinary, I got promoted to a level 2 position where my main task is to support level 1 people. Sadly, I had to leave to pursue my IT background.
Salary / Benefits
RingCentral gives you a fixed schedule of work, 5 days a week, doesn't change, and if does usually a few hours of difference only. One of the key issues I have with this company is advancement, takes forever for one to be promoted as such since they look at tenure first before performance.
Salary / Benefits
sometimes its hard and under pressure work but enjoy, very friendly co work mates , i learned that i have to be polite and nice with the other people and to be more responsible at work and to be on time... the hardest part of the job is to meet our qouta every day... and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have your salary :) and bonding moment together with your boss and office mates ,,,....
Pros
there`s no free lunch or what ...
Cons
8-5 working hours
Salary / Benefits
I usually process porting in the phone numbers from another carrier to ringcentral. We also port out the phone numbers to another carrier if the customer wish to transfer it to a different Phone provider
Pros
Recognizes the hard work of the emloyees
Cons
Process is not established properly
Salary / Benefits
>> a typical day of work except that you work at night >> learned networking and how to improve customer service skills >> management is okay >> co-workers are hardworking >> maintain excellent scorecards >> it provides activities to employees
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
work at night
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work is a routinary obligations and responsibilities everyday. I have learned how to manage my time and how to mingle with people with different personalities.The hardest part of the job is to maintain excellent scores, The most enjoyable part of the job is I have learned a lot of things from time to time even if it is totally out of my field.
Pros
the job offers good benefits and salary
Cons
work at night
Salary / Benefits
I learned so many things here in this Company. The usual hours are always busy for working but we see to it that we are enjoying every single time for our work.
Pros
salary, environment, co workers
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work - Will come to work and log in, setup tools and ready for work what you learned - I learned to manage conversation and to turn it to positive result management - Management is ok, it's just the system they're implementing isn't your co-workers - Pretty ok colleagues, thinking the same I think about goals the hardest part of the job - Is to catch up to end score card the most enjoyable part of the job - Christmas bonuses and holidays
Pros
Incentives, give away product, bonuses and free lunch sometimes
Cons
Score metrics are almost unreachable, no employee growth