Ricoh

Ricoh Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
The company has provide benefits and care to the staff,they provide fair treatment,the management had the concern to every staff,provide training to the staff make sure they will be competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and peaceful environment. We have 24 hours working schedule, day shift and night shift. The management are very open minded, they will listen to their people's opinion. I had learned a lot from almost 9 years of working as being a purchaser at RICOH Imaging. I had learned camaraderie through my co-employees and also to all my superiors. The hardest part of the job is when our supplier's from different places will be closed and cannot support our production demand that is why we don't look for one supplier only, much better if we could look for a supplier within the Philippines only so that we could easily reach and we could check the stability of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplished every demand of cameras we produced and will be exported to its final destination.
Pros
with meal subsidy
Salary / Benefits
my expectation of ricoh is not good because of their on off duty to the employees, because sometime the company is out of order to other compnay that s why the employees will force the FL or Force Leave schedule.
Cons
10-12hours
Salary / Benefits
1. shifting schedule 2. i learned how to work fast 3. the management is good and quite strict 4. i had jolly co-workers there 5. The hardest part of the job is when things to be done came at the same time. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sportfest.
Pros
sportsfest
Cons
schedule leave
Salary / Benefits
Ricoh Philippines Inc. a good and stable company. I'm learned the different strategic policies and procedures of the company. The management is productive
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new challenge. It has a very fast paced environment with very versatile people. It is a Japanese firm thus lean management is observed and multi tasking people are trained.
Salary / Benefits
We are like family in the accounting team, I have learned to be more patient and detailed on working. The management is very approachable, the president visits our workplace and talk to us like an ordinary employee. My co-workers are very helpful, they assist me in the things that are new to me since I am new to the company. The hardest part of my job come on the 10th and 20th day of the month because its the commission payout date. I need to make it on time, people need their money. I enjoy my work most on preparing the financial statement, I really enjoy the challenging part of the job.
Pros
Free meal on overtime exceeding 3 hours
Cons
Short breaks, works on weekend