Ricoh

Ricoh Employee Reviews in Lapu-Lapu City

Salary / Benefits
I work at this company as a Technician II, We go to Japan to study the design and how to assemble complete camera after training period in japan . we make work instructions, QCPC for reference to each worker who will assemble the camera and we teach them how to assembly each process. Every time have trouble we investigate and solve them and give the best countermeasure on it to avoid the occurence of the trouble.
Pros
23 pesos subsidy per day
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and peaceful environment. We have 24 hours working schedule, day shift and night shift. The management are very open minded, they will listen to their people's opinion. I had learned a lot from almost 9 years of working as being a purchaser at RICOH Imaging. I had learned camaraderie through my co-employees and also to all my superiors. The hardest part of the job is when our supplier's from different places will be closed and cannot support our production demand that is why we don't look for one supplier only, much better if we could look for a supplier within the Philippines only so that we could easily reach and we could check the stability of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplished every demand of cameras we produced and will be exported to its final destination.
Pros
with meal subsidy
Salary / Benefits
my expectation of ricoh is not good because of their on off duty to the employees, because sometime the company is out of order to other compnay that s why the employees will force the FL or Force Leave schedule.
Cons
10-12hours
Salary / Benefits
Our work there was good its very an interesting kind of job or us since we are in the camera industry we experienced or used many kinds of camera the workplace was good all area are clean and dust-free. The salary was fine but not that satisfying.
Salary / Benefits
Every day is a busy when the pre-production to mass production of the product started. It is needed to focus on the investigations of the defective products and implement countermeasures on it so that during the mass production, the product has minimal issues and pass the quality check. Hardest part of my job in RICOH is when I am not able to find the cause of the defect and it takes longer time to find it. The camaraderie that I have gained, the people I worked with are all OK, fun of investigating in which my analysis skills are really used. That was the most enjoyable part of my job. I have learned the parts of the camera and its uses. I have learned how to handle people with different characteristics. I have learned how to handle issues on my own, what to do when things become bad/worse.
Salary / Benefits
1. shifting schedule 2. i learned how to work fast 3. the management is good and quite strict 4. i had jolly co-workers there 5. The hardest part of the job is when things to be done came at the same time. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sportfest.
Pros
sportsfest
Cons
schedule leave
Salary / Benefits
Everyday with complete hardworking for design and maintenance of machines. Assist mechanical and electrical investigation to solve line problems. Keeping myself always busy to help the company more productive.