Ricoh

Ricoh Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Found 1 review matching the search
Salary / Benefits
Productive it is when people around you are very supportive and much more happy when they will appreciate your effort. Best days are Wednesday and Friday. I learned not to depend on others since they have their own responsibilities as well. Doing what I can until the end of the day so that by tomorrow it's another day, another work and another blessings to be thankful for. My co-workers are of in different personalities. Some are their to tease you up and test whether you can do the things entrusted to you but somehow they are also the ones to teach you and correct you to become better. Some are silent and will say nothing but they are the ones need to be taken cared of or worse will do harm to you. And lastly, some are friendly to the point that you can really trust them in all kinds. The hardest part of the job is that when your boss or immediate head will say something unpleasant to you in front of your colleagues. And the most enjoyable part is when everything goes well and ends well.
Pros
Unlimited wifi and day off Saturdays and Sundays with only 8am to 5pm working hours
Cons
long sitting duration