Ricoh
Ricoh Employee Review

Productive, Fun and peaceful environment

August 8, 2017
Productive and peaceful environment. We have 24 hours working schedule, day shift and night shift. The management are very open minded, they will listen to their people's opinion. I had learned a lot from almost 9 years of working as being a purchaser at RICOH Imaging. I had learned camaraderie through my co-employees and also to all my superiors. The hardest part of the job is when our supplier's from different places will be closed and cannot support our production demand that is why we don't look for one supplier only, much better if we could look for a supplier within the Philippines only so that we could easily reach and we could check the stability of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplished every demand of cameras we produced and will be exported to its final destination.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
with meal subsidy
August 8, 2017
Same location
Production Technician II (Former Employee) - Mepz ! Lapu-Lapu city Cebu PHilippines
I work at this company as a Technician II, We go to Japan to study the design and how to assemble complete camera after training period in japan . we make work instructions, QCPC for reference to each worker who will assemble the camera and we teach them how to assembly each process. Every time have trouble we investigate and solve them and give the best countermeasure on it to avoid the occurence of the trouble.
Pros
23 pesos subsidy per day
Cons
8 hours
July 9, 2017
Factory Worker (Former Employee) - Lapu-Lapu City
my expectation of ricoh is not good because of their on off duty to the employees, because sometime the company is out of order to other compnay that s why the employees will force the FL or Force Leave schedule.
Cons
10-12hours
March 27, 2017
QA Inspector (Former Employee) - Lapu-Lapu City
Our work there was good its very an interesting kind of job or us since we are in the camera industry we experienced or used many kinds of camera the workplace was good all area are clean and dust-free. The salary was fine but not that satisfying.
  1. Productive, Fun and peaceful environment