Ricoh
Ricoh Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with a harmonuos work force.

July 29, 2014
We are like family in the accounting team, I have learned to be more patient and detailed on working. The management is very approachable, the president visits our workplace and talk to us like an ordinary employee. My co-workers are very helpful, they assist me in the things that are new to me since I am new to the company. The hardest part of my job come on the 10th and 20th day of the month because its the commission payout date. I need to make it on time, people need their money. I enjoy my work most on preparing the financial statement, I really enjoy the challenging part of the job.
Pros
Free meal on overtime exceeding 3 hours
Cons
Short breaks, works on weekend
February 24, 2015
Same role
General Accountant (Current Employee) - Cebu City, P07
Productive it is when people around you are very supportive and much more happy when they will appreciate your effort. Best days are Wednesday and Friday. I learned not to depend on others since they have their own responsibilities as well. Doing what I can until the end of the day so that by tomorrow it's another day, another work and another blessings to be thankful for. My co-workers are of in different personalities. Some are their to tease you up and test whether you can do the things entrusted to you but somehow they are also the ones to teach you and correct you to become better. Some are silent and will say nothing but they are the ones need to be taken cared of or worse will do harm to you. And lastly, some are friendly to the point that you can really trust them in all kinds. The hardest part of the job is that when your boss or immediate head will say something unpleasant to you in front of your colleagues. And the most enjoyable part is when everything goes well and ends well.
Pros
Unlimited wifi and day off Saturdays and Sundays with only 8am to 5pm working hours
Cons
long sitting duration
May 15, 2020
Motorized rider (Current Employee) - Makati
In ricoh phils. During my job here my experience is most and I improved my ability to adjust and adopt the challenge in the field of work. And I want to challenge and push myself in this kind of job..
December 25, 2018
Supervisor/Japanese Support/Account Manager (Former Employee) - Makati
1. Work is from Monday to Friday 2. I learned different types of strategy on selling 3. I learned how to manage people 4. Very fun place to work 5. Everyday is a challenge since we need to achieve a certain target 6. I learned a lot of things on this company
Pros
Hmo, Workshops, Allowances
  1. Productive and fun workplace with a harmonuos work force.