Ricoh
Ricoh Employee Review

Good Work environment,organized system processing,provide staff benefits

September 10, 2017
The company has provide benefits and care to the staff,they provide fair treatment,the management had the concern to every staff,provide training to the staff make sure they will be competitive.
4.0Salary / Benefits
May 15, 2020
Motorized rider (Current Employee) - Makati
In ricoh phils. During my job here my experience is most and I improved my ability to adjust and adopt the challenge in the field of work. And I want to challenge and push myself in this kind of job..
December 25, 2018
Supervisor/Japanese Support/Account Manager (Former Employee) - Makati
1. Work is from Monday to Friday 2. I learned different types of strategy on selling 3. I learned how to manage people 4. Very fun place to work 5. Everyday is a challenge since we need to achieve a certain target 6. I learned a lot of things on this company
Pros
Hmo, Workshops, Allowances
August 8, 2017
Production Technician II (Former Employee) - Mepz ! Lapu-Lapu city Cebu PHilippines
I work at this company as a Technician II, We go to Japan to study the design and how to assemble complete camera after training period in japan . we make work instructions, QCPC for reference to each worker who will assemble the camera and we teach them how to assembly each process. Every time have trouble we investigate and solve them and give the best countermeasure on it to avoid the occurence of the trouble.
Pros
23 pesos subsidy per day
Cons
8 hours
  1. Good Work environment,organized system processing,provide staff benefits