Ricoh
Ricoh Employee Review

Fun colleagues and environment

July 13, 2015
Everyday is a new challenge. It has a very fast paced environment with very versatile people. It is a Japanese firm thus lean management is observed and multi tasking people are trained.
February 3, 2017
Same role
Production Engineer (Former Employee) - Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippins
Every day is a busy when the pre-production to mass production of the product started. It is needed to focus on the investigations of the defective products and implement countermeasures on it so that during the mass production, the product has minimal issues and pass the quality check. Hardest part of my job in RICOH is when I am not able to find the cause of the defect and it takes longer time to find it. The camaraderie that I have gained, the people I worked with are all OK, fun of investigating in which my analysis skills are really used. That was the most enjoyable part of my job. I have learned the parts of the camera and its uses. I have learned how to handle people with different characteristics. I have learned how to handle issues on my own, what to do when things become bad/worse.
May 15, 2020
Motorized rider (Current Employee) - Makati
In ricoh phils. During my job here my experience is most and I improved my ability to adjust and adopt the challenge in the field of work. And I want to challenge and push myself in this kind of job..
December 25, 2018
Supervisor/Japanese Support/Account Manager (Former Employee) - Makati
1. Work is from Monday to Friday 2. I learned different types of strategy on selling 3. I learned how to manage people 4. Very fun place to work 5. Everyday is a challenge since we need to achieve a certain target 6. I learned a lot of things on this company
Pros
Hmo, Workshops, Allowances
  1. Fun colleagues and environment