Ricoh
Information from Ricoh:

Ricoh Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
In ricoh phils. During my job here my experience is most and I improved my ability to adjust and adopt the challenge in the field of work. And I want to challenge and push myself in this kind of job..
1. Work is from Monday to Friday
2. I learned different types of strategy on selling

3. I learned how to manage people

4. Very fun place to work

5. Everyday is a challenge since we need to achieve a certain target

6. I learned a lot of things on this company
Pros
Hmo, Workshops, Allowances
Salary / Benefits
The company has provide benefits and care to the staff,they provide fair treatment,the management had the concern to every staff,provide training to the staff make sure they will be competitive.
Salary / Benefits
I work at this company as a Technician II, We go to Japan to study the design and how to assemble complete camera after training period in japan . we make work instructions, QCPC for reference to each worker who will assemble the camera and we teach them how to assembly each process. Every time have trouble we investigate and solve them and give the best countermeasure on it to avoid the occurence of the trouble.
Pros
23 pesos subsidy per day
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and peaceful environment.
We have 24 hours working schedule, day shift and night shift.

The management are very open minded, they will listen to their people's opinion.

I had learned a lot from almost 9 years of working as being a purchaser at RICOH Imaging. I had learned camaraderie through my co-employees and also to all my superiors.

The hardest part of the job is when our supplier's from different places will be closed and cannot support our production demand that is why we don't look for one supplier only, much better if we could look for a supplier within the Philippines only so that we could easily reach and we could check the stability of the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplished every demand of cameras we produced and will be exported to its final destination.
Pros
with meal subsidy
Salary / Benefits
my expectation of ricoh is not good because of their on off duty to the employees, because sometime the company is out of order to other compnay that s why the employees will force the FL or Force Leave schedule.
Cons
10-12hours
Salary / Benefits
Our work there was good its very an interesting kind of job or us since we are in the camera industry we experienced or used many kinds of camera the workplace was good all area are clean and dust-free. The salary was fine but not that satisfying.
Salary / Benefits
Every day is a busy when the pre-production to mass production of the product started. It is needed to focus on the investigations of the defective products and implement countermeasures on it so that during the mass production, the product has minimal issues and pass the quality check.
Hardest part of my job in RICOH is when I am not able to find the cause of the defect and it takes longer time to find it.

The camaraderie that I have gained, the people I worked with are all OK, fun of investigating in which my analysis skills are really used.

That was the most enjoyable part of my job.

I have learned the parts of the camera and its uses.

I have learned how to handle people with different characteristics.

I have learned how to handle issues on my own, what to do when things become bad/worse.
1. shifting schedule
2. i learned how to work fast

3. the management is good and quite strict

4. i had jolly co-workers there

5. The hardest part of the job is when things to be done came at the same time.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sportfest.
Pros
sportsfest
Cons
schedule leave
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ricoh?
Salary / Benefits
Ricoh Philippines Inc. a good and stable company. I'm learned the different strategic policies and procedures of the company. The management is productive
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a new challenge. It has a very fast paced environment with very versatile people. It is a Japanese firm thus lean management is observed and multi tasking people are trained.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday with complete hardworking for design and maintenance of machines. Assist mechanical and electrical investigation to solve line problems. Keeping myself always busy to help the company more productive.
Salary / Benefits
Productive it is when people around you are very supportive and much more happy when they will appreciate your effort. Best days are Wednesday and Friday.
I learned not to depend on others since they have their own responsibilities as well. Doing what I can until the end of the day so that by tomorrow it's another day, another work and another blessings to be thankful for.

My co-workers are of in different personalities. Some are their to tease you up and test whether you can do the things entrusted to you but somehow they are also the ones to teach you and correct you to become better. Some are silent and will say nothing but they are the ones need to be taken cared of or worse will do harm to you. And lastly, some are friendly to the point that you can really trust them in all kinds.

The hardest part of the job is that when your boss or immediate head will say something unpleasant to you in front of your colleagues.

And the most enjoyable part is when everything goes well and ends well.
Pros
Unlimited wifi and day off Saturdays and Sundays with only 8am to 5pm working hours
Cons
long sitting duration
Salary / Benefits
We are like family in the accounting team, I have learned to be more patient and detailed on working. The management is very approachable, the president visits our workplace and talk to us like an ordinary employee. My co-workers are very helpful, they assist me in the things that are new to me since I am new to the company. The hardest part of my job come on the 10th and 20th day of the month because its the commission payout date. I need to make it on time, people need their money. I enjoy my work most on preparing the financial statement, I really enjoy the challenging part of the job.
Pros
Free meal on overtime exceeding 3 hours
Cons
Short breaks, works on weekend
Salary / Benefits
I have a very busy schedule everyday. I learned how to become more detailed.
Pros
Medical, Transportation Allowance
Cons
Long Hours