Richmonde Hotel Ortigas

Richmonde Hotel Ortigas Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

There is a work life balance.

Fun working environment. Management are very supportive for employees training and continuous learning and career development. Compensation and benefits needs improvement for all employees to have them stay longer on the job.

Productive Workplace

Needs to focus on Employee Excellence and Recognition Benefits and Salary Improvement Renovate Structure Enhance Employee Relationship and Commitment Fair Judgement in a Department

Productive and fun work place

As a banquet server i love my job. I like when handling my guest. Because they gave me tip if they like my service to them. But sometimes guest are so mean. So as a server i didnt mind that else i talk to them generously.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long hours. No overtime pay (thank you)

Training days

This is one of my training ground before I work as a roomattnedant. Of course I focus on the housekeeping department and familiarization with all the clening process, proper using of chemicals, and preparing rooms.

Pros

Free lunch, Uniform, Tip

Cons

I am just an intern student way back there. We call costumers outside to come to the restobar then take orders then tell to cashier and then the kitchen cooks the food then we get the food and serve to the costumers.

Pros

free food

Cons

too loud

Great place

The place is great when it comes to doing things the old ways no short cuts or anything they do everything the way it should be done, simple yet elegant.

Pros

Great people

Good workplace

I have learned a lot of things from the company and also from co-staff technically about housekeeping procedure. Thanks to the company and co-staff I enjoyed working there.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long hours of work

my best job ever

I really enjoyed this job, the environment and the culture is so light and happy. The people around is so warm and welcoming. That is why I really cried a lot when I left my Richmonde Family

Pros

Free foods!!!

a great hotel for business travelers , wholesome working environment

a typical day at work most of the time i get to prepare the food and beverage needed at the buffet station and set up tables. I usually interact with guests by assisting them with their requests and providing them with good service. what you learned- i learned how to cope up with different situations at work, and develop teamwork. my superiors at work trained me well with all the aspects of customer service and basic point of sales systems management- I work well with my superiors as they trained me well and explains our daily and weekly tasks assignments through daily briefings. workplace culture- i work well with my colleagues as we all work as a team and we avoid any misunderstandings and settle out differences from the beginning. the hardest part of your job- I can say that the hardest part of my job was handling guests who are very impatient and relentlessly complaining . But i guess in the end i always try to remain calm and handle the situation professionally at the best that i can. most enjoyable part - i guess the most important thing is that i love what im doing, and it always lifts my spirit whenever a guest appreciate and compliments on my service.

Pros

free food

Cons

contractual employment

productive ,can learn a lot about banquet .

I'm well trained buffet man ,plated,runner ,audio man ,mainstay .Doing set up banquet hall . Having nice workmate,leader,bosses .I've learned a lot for working there.

Pros

free lunch .

Very exciting and fun workplace with great people around me

I enjoyed working at the same time learning in Richmonde Hotel Ortigas with great people around me. It has been a remarkable experience and I feel I have gained a lot of knowledge that I can take with me for my future pursuits.

fair enough

happy workplace, and the personnels was good, management only sees the hotel profit not the problems of the establishments and equipments. not fair on the casual staffs. some of the casual staffs work there for years but not being promoted or given an additional increase on salaries. the securities has low cctv monitoring they cant solve when there is an incidents such as robberies or missing items.

Pros

free meals 1 per day

Cons

8 hours duty overtime will be paid unless it reached a minimum of 4 hours

very hard but enjoy and many thing i learned about service

very hard but enjoy and many thing i learned about service. managemnet they good but my supervisor is very lazy but i know he knows what were doing during the events my co workers is very good specially my captain waiter.. the hardest part of my job? sometimes Guest request are impossible to do.

Pros

free lunch and coffee

Cons

long hours and low salary

In my workplace my co-workers have a good attitude and also my leaders.

In my Work place I've learned many things in Hospitality Industry, all of my co-workers and leaders have a good attitude.Our management are organized. the most enjoyable part of my job is when the pressure is on in Banquet when all the function room is Occupied.

IM just an Ojt here

I'm so thankful for this hotel because i've learned a lot when it become in managing and controlling..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits